Sonia's Diary 'In a jolly good mood today, lol :)'

Hiya I have been a little angel food wise today :D I had a green day.

Breaky: A banana muller light with a banana chopped up in it.

Dinner: Pasta in a tom sauce with Hex cheese. Roast butternut squash and sweet potato.

Tea: home made quorn and veg chilli.

Snacks: 6 Quorn scotch eggs 1 syn each

Total syns:6:D

Still not enough water though I must drink loads of water to flush the extra water Im holding out. I have only drank diet coke today.

Well done son, sounds like a very good day. xxx

Get a big pint glass of water now hun and drink it before bed. I find it easier to drink slightly warm water rather than ice cold from the fridge.

Great day, keep it up, after all - if I can... SO CAN YOU xxx

Get a big pint glass of water now hun and drink it before bed. I find it easier to drink slightly warm water rather than ice cold from the fridge.

Great day, keep it up, after all - if I can... SO CAN YOU xxx

Thanks hun I am just going to finish my cup of tea then I will get a pint of water. Im going to be on the loo all night lol. But I dont mind if it flushes me out.

Good morning well I am up early the kids woke me up because they were so starving for breakfast :eat: they were going to pass out on the spot :rolleyes:. So while there stuffing their faces with weetabix I get a min on here in peace. My god I have period pains today going to take some nurophen in a sec. They better work cos I got loads of stuff to do today.

Going to have some breaky soon loving the idea of boiled egg and soldiers at the moment then I may have a snack of strawberries. I will put my days food down on here in a bit.

RED DAY

Breakfast: Tinned sardines in tom sauce on 2 slices of WM toast (1 hexb)

Dinner: Ham and cheese (hex1) and coleslaw (2.5syns) sarnie on 2 slices of WM bread (1hexb)

Tea: Turkey escalopes cut into strips and stirfried with mushrooms and onion and strips of lean bacon on an omelete.

Snacks: 2 Quorn Scotch eggs (2 syns for the 2) and a melon pieces snack pack.

Milk (hexa) in brews

If anyone can see anything wrong please let me know thanks :D

well done hun. You can do this. I know exactly how you feel i am 16.10 I started lighterlife at 14.12 and then went down to 12 stone and felt amazing. Had a misscarriage and came off LL and went on Cambridge diet weighing 13 stone 10 and then lost a stone and got to 12 stone 10 and then I stopped that and went haywire! I keep thinking if only..... but you can... you just have to deal with the case at hand!
Good luck and you can do this!!!

Back