Sonia's Diary 'In a jolly good mood today, lol :)'

hello!! x

Sorry ladies I have been cowering I have pooped up badly this week and gained 6lbs. But on a good note I dont feel like giveing in I am ready and raring to carry on.

I promise not to end up on page 6 again, lol.

oh dear, and do you know why/how you gained 6lbs then? x

oh dear, and do you know why/how you gained 6lbs then? x

Chinese, crisps, chockies and any other food of the unhealthy variety that you can think of. I think its because I am due on next week so the week before I am normally a bit naughty food wise but for some reason this week has been worse I have been a bad bunny but I promise to have a good loss next week :)

as long as you promise then! x

:missing: welcome back!!!

and.... :whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass: when it's going t**s up stop disappearing. you're making us lie awake at night with worry ;) ....if it goes wrong please come on here for support. xx

yer karens right, we cant help you if you're not here. make sure you keep your diary up to date with your ramblings! x

Lol, I know your both right I shouldnt dissapear when the going gets tough. I now consider myself told, thanks ladies.:) I promise to come on here every day from now on even if I dont have anything to put on my own diary. Its only fair that if I am getting much needed support that I return it on other peoples diaries when they need it :grouphugg:.

glad you took it onboard! x

Hiya I am feeling really poop today I have been off track since I gained 6Lbs on thursday's WI. I have just ate absolute rubbish and feel absolute rubbish. I just started a period too and feel all bloated and emotional and got period pains. I dont want to carry on the rest of the week like this I mean as in eating rubbish. But when I feel like this my overwhelming urge to eat c*** just takes over. Any hints or tips to stop that feeling would be greatly appretiated.

Well, I'm hardly in a position to give out advice seeing as I sts this week, but just wanted to send a hug and sorry you're feeling cr*ppy. :hug99:

All I can say is perhaps, decide to start again tomorrow, plan your weeks meals & write down everything you eat.

Hope you feel better soon....

Sx

Ok.. Thats it!!! No more eating crap.. get out your books and plan what your having from no on in...

Do you want to shift those extra 6lbs or make it an even 10? The longer it goes on the bigger the issue will become and then you will quit altogether.

Get back to basics and remember why you are doing this.

Dont wait till tomorrow.. get back on now

xxx:D

I was going to say plan ahead, so if its sweet things you crave then save your days syns for a bar of choccie and a cup of hot choc on a night and you'll be able to look forward to it and also feel good that you've stuck to the plan. Get a hot water bottle and take some nurofen of something. hope you feel better soon x

I agree with Emski and rainbow - plan what you're having and maybe try some new recipes. It's a new day and whatever has happened has happened. Just brush it aside and carry on. :)

Also, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! If you feel like crap, then give yourself permission to go and lie down and snuggle in bed for a bit, or have a cup of tea and watch telly. Be nice to yourself without using food.

Have some compassion for the human being that's caught up in this. (i.e. YOU!)

stuff your face with SW food before the urge to eat crap takes over ;)

...i went out last night and was dying for food when i got home at 4am but i just went to bed instead. i've got the hump as i'm due on and seem to be gaining - i know why but it's making me feel like going 'sod it!'

Back