Sonia's Diary 'In a jolly good mood today, lol :)'

Thanks very much for the replies ladies :grouphugg: I am feeling a little better today. I am back on track so far today.

I had a take away last night I ordered 2 lots of boiled rice and had it with salt and pepper chicken. OH had his friend round and when I walked in the living room his mate said flippin eck sonia could you get any more on your plate. I dont know if its because its time of the month but I felt like a right greedy fat pig. I dont think he meant it in a nasty way it was probably just me taking things to heart to easily. But last night after I finished my tea I just stomped off to bed in a huff.

Aww hun, I'm sure he meant it in a joking way. Don't take it to heart, plus - you know as well as me that you can eat as much free food as you like hun, so go for it.

I'm going back to class tonight hun - are you going this week? We'll do this together. xxx

Aww hun, I'm sure he meant it in a joking way. Don't take it to heart, plus - you know as well as me that you can eat as much free food as you like hun, so go for it.

I'm going back to class tonight hun - are you going this week? We'll do this together. xxx

Hiya good luck for tonight glad your looking forward to it. I am going on Thursday night. I am hoping on a sts this week or any loss would be better. I will probably have a small gain though in reality. But I am eating better now so yeah from now we can do this :)

Thursday is ages away yet hun, super speed and I reckon you could be suprised when you get on the scales.

I've got the buzz back with regard to SW, I just wish I could bottle it!! x

I am feeling motivated today lets hope that feeling stays. I am going to flick through a big cook book I have and see if I can adapt some of the recipes to be SW friendly. Will post some later if I see anything worth giving a go.

Pleased you're feeling motivated today hun. Go get 'em! (Let me know if you find anything exciting) x

I am feeling motivated today lets hope that feeling stays. I am going to flick through a big cook book I have and see if I can adapt some of the recipes to be SW friendly. Will post some later if I see anything worth giving a go.

that's great - just don't go sloping off if you start to struggle. stay on here and eat pasta :D

Good luck Son! This is what i need to do, plan my week ahead like you! Trouble is, as i am still learning, i am only at the 'bacon n eggs' or 'meat n salad' stage (red days only). I need to learn some recipes!

Well got WI later but not holding out any hope for a loss. I am all puffed out like Violet Beauregarde from Charlie and the chocolate factory, lol. I was due on 5 days ago and its doing my head in now just wish it would hurry up and happen. Anyways wish me luck will be back later.

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0003686/

howd you get on? x

howd you get on? x

Not good hun I put on 6Lbs again. I am on a period and I am holding that much water if anyone comes near me with a pin I will burst. My ancles have turned into cancles too. I got this week planned so I got no excuses this next week.

No Son - no excuses this week..... put your food diary below so we can see how you do it. Good luck x

Back