Sonia's Diary Yey cholestorol Level came back fine...

Hey :) .. I just wanted to say good luck for w.i xxx

Hey :) .. I just wanted to say good luck for w.i xxx

Thanks hun I am doing it from home and will be weighing in on monday mornings. I only started WW today so am not going to weigh in till next monday.

My starting weight this morning was I hate saying it but I was 18st 12 Lbs.

Day 1 going ok so far:

28pts

Breakfast:

A tin of WW Spagetti - 3pts
A large egg scrambled - 2pts
2 Slices of med wholemeal toast no marg - 1.5pts
Half pt of semi skimmed milk - 2pts

Dinner:

1 WW oval hot and spicy chicken pizza - 2.5pts
1 Pink and White - 1pt

Tea will be:

1 WW mozzarella, tomato and basil quiche - 5.5pts
1 med portion of mccain spiced wedges - 3pt
1/3 of a can of baked beans - 1.5pts

My treat when the cute but mischevious rascalls have gone to bed:

1 25cl bottle of WW rose wine - 2.5pts

used 24.5
left 3.5

If anyone can see if I have gone wrong anywhere let me know thanks :)

Last edited:
Hope you have a good week.

Hi, Hows it going?

Its going ok thanks I thought I blew today and got my self all upset. I ate a jam doughnut because my other half bought a pack and I gave my little girl one and licked the sugar off my finger which made me want one so I did like an idiot. Anyway I was thinking it was going to be all my days points and I was really kicking myself. But I found out it was only 5 points which is a lot less that I thought phew. Anyway no more doughnuts from now on I dont even know why I ate it because Im not even a cake person.

On a better note I had a blood test a few weeks ago to check my thyroid function/glucose level/cholestorol level and for Coeliac disease. Not found out about the Coeliac disease yet but all other tests came back fine thank god.

Great news about your tests.

I wouldn't worry too much about the donut. You could always make up the points over a few days. It is nice to have something nice sometimes anyhow. I intend to later.

Life's too short not to have some treats. Just make sure you count them and you can pretty much have what you like.

God, I love weight watchers.

Life's too short not to have some treats. Just make sure you count them and you can pretty much have what you like.

God, I love weight watchers.

Ditto:D

On a better note I had a blood test a few weeks ago to check my thyroid function/glucose level/cholestorol level and for Coeliac disease. Not found out about the Coeliac disease yet but all other tests came back fine thank god.

Glad your results came back okay! And 5 points that doughnut wasnt too bad! I've had little treats like this throughout chick x

Hows it going?

Hiya its not going too good I am poorly so not eating very well. I have got next to no energy and just want to sleep all day but being a parent that impossible :rolleyes::)

I think I am just going to start again from Monday I should be well and truly better by then.

Hope your doing ok...:)

Hiya its not going too good I am poorly so not eating very well. I have got next to no energy and just want to sleep all day but being a parent that impossible :rolleyes::)

I think I am just going to start again from Monday I should be well and truly better by then.

Hope your doing ok...:)

Hope you are feeling tons better soon. Take care xx

Thanks ladies feeling slightly better this morning but not 100%. I cant shake off this nasty headache:sigh: probably because I ran out on nurophen better go get some when I take the kids to school.

Hi hun thanks for asking yeah I am feeling much better thanks. My kids have got it now but they seem to be worse than I was so I gotta split myself 4 ways to try and keep them all company poor sweetys. Food wise I have not really stuck with anything this week just drank loads and loads of lucozade and had loads of tomato soup with toast. I will get back on plan properly from tomorrow morning.

Hope your doing ok.

Back