Sonia's Diary Yey cholestorol Level came back fine...

Hiya when I started my diary on the SW forum I never really put how bad I felt so after losing 4 and a half stone and feeling a whole lot better it didnt really matter how I use to feel because I felt great now. Then I hit a blip and couldnt get my head back into SW and now I wish I had put how bad I was feeling at the time so I had something to stop me in my tracks and get me back on the right track.

Now I am starting WW so I hope nobody thinks I am being morbid but I need to put down how bad I feel now so I have something to resort to if I have a bad patch which I hope I dont.

I feel I have really let my self down for letting my self look and feel like this. I am always comparing myself to skinny people. My body repulses me. I feel like when I am out everyone is looking at me thinking look at the size of her. I wake up in the night gasping for breath and I have no trendy clothes.

Ok I have had my moan now and hope to turn all of the above around. Watch this space.x

Hiya when I started my diary on the SW forum I never really put how bad I felt so after losing 4 and a half stone and feeling a whole lot better it didnt really matter how I use to feel because I felt great now. Then I hit a blip and couldnt get my head back into SW and now I wish I had put how bad I was feeling at the time so I had something to stop me in my tracks and get me back on the right track.

Now I am starting WW so I hope nobody thinks I am being morbid but I need to put down how bad I feel now so I have something to resort to if I have a bad patch which I hope I dont.

I feel I have really let my self down for letting my self look and feel like this. I am always comparing myself to skinny people. My body repulses me. I feel like when I am out everyone is looking at me thinking look at the size of her. I wake up in the night gasping for breath and I have no trendy clothes.

Ok I have had my moan now and hope to turn all of the above around. Watch this space.x

That sounds like a good idea. My body repulses me too hun, i hate the way i look yet i havent done aswell on WW as i should have! x

I saw my picture that was taken at a wedding recently and was so embarrassed my how big I was that it propelled me into thinking I really need to re join ww and lose weight.

We will get to a weight we are happy with in time.

Good Luck for your start tomorrow xx

You sound so much like me its unreal. sometimes i convince myself i'm not that bad but really i totally hate the way i look. i feel like shouting at people 'i'm skinny really! This is not really me!'. Its so hard but i know i have to turn this around into a positive thing and do something about the way i look, for me. We can do it! And, realistically, there will be some people judging us for our weight, the people who play the fat card straight away in any arguements, but the new you will be sticking two fingers up at them!

Sonia you need to remember that first and foremost this diary is for YOU not for us. Its for you to get down how youre doing - both good and bad and its a record of your journey. I know a lot of my diary is probably boring and quite self indulgent but know what I dont care, cos its my diary and its to motivate and help me, if it helps/inspires anyone else along the way thats fantastic but its for me and my ups and downs.

You post whatever you want whenever you want *HUGS*

That sounds like a good idea. My body repulses me too hun, i hate the way i look yet i havent done aswell on WW as i should have! x

Hey you have done well on WW I know its not fair that we cant lose it as easy as we gain it but slow and steady wins the race..:)

I saw my picture that was taken at a wedding recently and was so embarrassed my how big I was that it propelled me into thinking I really need to re join ww and lose weight.

We will get to a weight we are happy with in time.

Good Luck for your start tomorrow xx

I normally hide from cameras but I had a school reunion a few weeks ago and once drink took hold I gave in and let my mates take some piccys. Boy did I regret that when I next logged on facebook and they had tagged me on them for all to see :eek:

You sound so much like me its unreal. sometimes i convince myself i'm not that bad but really i totally hate the way i look. i feel like shouting at people 'i'm skinny really! This is not really me!'. Its so hard but i know i have to turn this around into a positive thing and do something about the way i look, for me. We can do it! And, realistically, there will be some people judging us for our weight, the people who play the fat card straight away in any arguements, but the new you will be sticking two fingers up at them!

I know what you mean I feel like a skinny person stuck in a fat persons costume and the zip is well and truly stuck. Maybe once I start WW it will start to become unstuck.:)

Sonia you need to remember that first and foremost this diary is for YOU not for us. Its for you to get down how youre doing - both good and bad and its a record of your journey. I know a lot of my diary is probably boring and quite self indulgent but know what I dont care, cos its my diary and its to motivate and help me, if it helps/inspires anyone else along the way thats fantastic but its for me and my ups and downs.

You post whatever you want whenever you want *HUGS*

Thanks Sandy and your diary has done nothing but inspire me you have done so well. Did you ever think you would lose so much?..:)

I normally hide from cameras but I had a school reunion a few weeks ago and once drink took hold I gave in and let my mates take some piccys. Boy did I regret that when I next logged on facebook and they had tagged me on them for all to see :eek:

Thats exactly what the bride has done with the photo with me in.

Thanks :) I have to admit that no, when I started back in Jan 07 I never dreamed Id get this far.

Well I hope you are really proud of your self reading through your diary you got so many supportive friends on here your like a mini celebrity :) I hope I can do as well with the weight loss mainly for me but for my kids and my other half too.

OMG I am hopping mad. I just went to the shops to buy some nappies and there was loads of people stood there getting baskets which were near the door. This nasty bitter excuse for a lady stomped up and tried pushing through and I thought to my self hang on a sec Im not stood here for the fun of it either I am waiting for everyone to move so I can get a basket. Any way she practically rammed me into the baskets and said F*****g Hell get out of the F*****g way. Now I am a very emotional/shy person and like an idiot I let her get away with it because I am scared of confrontation. It totally stunned me and I was stood there then trying to think what it was that I went in there for. I know I should forget about it but it keeps going through my mind how can people be so horrid. I am sure she will probably do it again and hopefully it will be someone who will give her a taste of her own medicine.

What a horrid woman. I would be thwe same as you and let her get away with it at the same time as being really annoyed. It really annoys me when people do this when you are trying to teach your kids about polite behaviour.

I am scared of confrontation and get worked up if I see any bother or unpleasantness even when it doesn't concern me personally.

Why can't everyone have patience - rant over.

Irene xx

Me too This is slightly off the subject but I hate it when people are horrible to their kids aswell. When I was on holiday there was this woman and she kicked her 3year old out of a shop and started dragging him it makes me soooooo annoyed!

((hugs))

Try not to let it play on your mind hun.
She's obviously one of those vile mouthed people who wouldn't have been pleasant had you tried confronting her.

xx

Thanks for the replies ladies I have calmed down now I think I will choose my timing better to go to the shops in future. Saturday is not exactly the best of times to go shopping when it is really busy but still no excuse for that sour mouth to be like that though:rolleyes:.

As for my WW my asda order was mucked up so now I cant start till tomorrow. I cant wait.:)

Back