Sonia's diary

Hey Sonia I have not dropped in for ages so thought I would catch up. Wow you are doing a fantastic job, keep up the excellent work. x

It can do because you hold more water while you are on a period. I am just about to be paid the monthly visit :cry:so I dont expect a great loss next week. Make sure you drink loads of water to flush out any extra water you may be holding.:D

Thanks mate - it should be my first weigh in tomorrow but TOTM has arrived early and I want to be prepared for any disappointment :thankyou:

So how you doing Sonia?? :)

Ah i'm fine thankyou busy looking after the kids. Just given them munchies so its quiet for the min:D. I am due on any day now and have got the terrible munchies:sigh: I will have to get some low syn goodies in. Any way enough about me how are you doing?:)

hiya sonia, just had a peek through your diary and your doing brilliantly, you're a real inspiration to everyone here, well done :wow:

Awww thanks foodfairy thats really sweet but you are just as much an insperation showing you can fall off the bandwagon and pull yourself back on and get back on track. It will show others who fall off the bandwagon that they dont need to feel bad about it and will always be welcomed back.:D

Hiya well i have had a very very naughty week this week eating everything in sight that I should not have. And I paid for it with a 3Lbs gain.:( But never mind its all part of the road to skinnyville. I will try extra hard this week to shift them naughty pounds that i gained this week.:D

happy birthday and sorry about the gain
im sure next week you'll lose the 3lbs and then some though :)

:hug99: on the gain honey, but come on - look at all these fab menus we have to share between us. Seems like SW has really picked up lately so you've got lots of company.

P.S.Happy birthday ;)

Yep your right :hug99: thanks I agree that it has picked up recently which is great. To be honest the gain has not really bothered me that much because i know i can get rid of it just as easily. I would have been more bothered if i had tried really hard and gained but still it can be lost.:D

happy belated birthday sonia :D

good luck for this week, the 3lbs will come off again no probs!!

Hiya just been for this weeks weigh in and lost 5.5Lbs:party0049:. I am over the moon. I have set a mini target of 2.5 lbs for next week.

Wow!!! Im so impressed by your weightloss, you are doing really well!!x

Well done Sonia

Back