Soo excited to do this!!!

Afternoon guys!! Had such a busy morning, kids back at school tomoz and me back at work boooo:(

Just having my first shake of the day, vanilla and its lush!! Don't feel hungry at all :)

Xxxx

Afternoon guys!! Had such a busy morning, kids back at school tomoz and me back at work boooo:(

Just having my first shake of the day, vanilla and its lush!! Don't feel hungry at all :)

Xxxx

You're doing so well hun! I love the vanilla too, ordered lots of the crispy ones!!
Have a fabulous day! xxx

Thanks Nat, think im going to order a months worth on Weds, which meals and soups do u like?? Still not sure wether to order any xxx

Thanks Nat, think im going to order a months worth on Weds, which meals and soups do u like?? Still not sure wether to order any xxx

I ordered before I had a chance to try most of it - my first order was late, so didn't want to risk that again!
I've loved all the meals I've had -
- Spag Bol
- Spicy Spag
- Cottage Pie (though seasoned this quite a bit)
- Chilli
- Mushroom Pasta (seasoned this too)

Soups I've tried and like -
Tomato - some people don't like this but I did!
Vegetable - just had that, it was very nice, and I don't usually like veg soup!
Mushroom - usually don't like this either, but I added a little seasoning and it was very nice
Still got the Chicken Curry & Noodle to try - heard nothing but good things about this one!

As for everything else, the only thing I've not really liked is the Cafe Latte shake! Had the toffee this morning, and it surprised me how nice it was. Though that has more carbs than the others, so not bothered if I don't have it again.

Am looking forward to the mac & cheese meal becoming available - am missing cheese big time!!

I don't think I could eat the veggies without the meal to mix in with them. I feel like I've had a proper meal, and that's been a huge factor in this for me.

Hope that helps? xxx
-

Thanks so much Nat thats great!!:D

I hate coffee, so have never bothered ordering anything coffee flavoured.

Do you just make the soups like a cup a soup??

Think I will order one of each with my next order. I really love the shakes so majority of my order will be these:) xxx

I love coffee, but hate anything coffee flavoured - yep, I am weird ;)

You put the contents of the packet in to a bowl and add the set amount of boiling water, Then a quick whisk. Though I am adding less water, as I've found the soups are too watery otherwise.

I love the shakes too, just wish they filled me up more! I should be in ketosis by now, but I don't think I am, as I am still hungry, lol!

How long did it take you to get in to ketosis?

Are you thinking of trying some meals too? xxx

Have u tried having the shakes with loads of ice, really does make a difference and also gives u something to crunch on:cool:

Tbh iv no idea about ketosis, I don't even think about it and it doesn't seem to effect me either way. When doing this diet I only get a headache for the first few days then I'm fine!! Its impossible not to lose weight on so few calories so I just focus on that lol.... simple mind and all that.

Yeah I'm gonna order a few diff meals and soups I think xxx

I have loved the meals too! Having that with a bit of veg at dinner time gives me something to look forward too, they fill me up as well.... and theyre actually tasty. I will have 1 meal a night in my order tomorrow. Ive not tried the chilli con carne yet but having that tonight. :)

Its weird wen I get in bed at night my stomach rumbles like crazy makes loads of strange noises but I don't really feel hungry:confused:xxxx

Every night this week I have had chicken breast with cauli all mixed together with loads of salt and pepper, how sad is that!! Think I need a bit of variety, Im not really into veg though so its difficult.

Let me know what u think of the chilli xxx

Beelishy how long have u bn doing the diet for and what is your weight loss so far?? Xxx

Have u tried having the shakes with loads of ice, really does make a difference and also gives u something to crunch on:cool:

Tbh iv no idea about ketosis, I don't even think about it and it doesn't seem to effect me either way. When doing this diet I only get a headache for the first few days then I'm fine!! Its impossible not to lose weight on so few calories so I just focus on that lol.... simple mind and all that.

Yeah I'm gonna order a few diff meals and soups I think xxx

Not yet but I intend to! Sounds a good way to have them!

That's a good way to look at it. I tend to suffer with headaches, so don't know if I have one because of this diet, or because I get them anyway!
Yes, 4,550 cals a week maximum, surely 2lbs per week is a realistic loss!
Am hoping so anyway!

xxx

Every night this week I have had chicken breast with cauli all mixed together with loads of salt and pepper, how sad is that!! Think I need a bit of variety, Im not really into veg though so its difficult.

Let me know what u think of the chilli xxx

I'm going to start doing that next week - 3 packs per day, then a protein meal with the allowed veg. I asked S&S and they said you get the same weight loss, so I figured why not! It'll add more variety, and make my order go further! :D

Today is my Day 5. Ive lost 10lbs so far.

I would consider a protein meal a couple times a week, but im a vegetarian and I think Quorn has quite a lot of carbs. Im not sure though, i usually have the "chicken" fillets or pieces... Plus, its awful without a sauce lolol. Although would be ok in a stirfry but Im afraid the soy sauce would make me retain water.

Not yet but I intend to! Sounds a good way to have them!

That's a good way to look at it. I tend to suffer with headaches, so don't know if I have one because of this diet, or because I get them anyway!
Yes, 4,550 cals a week maximum, surely 2lbs per week is a realistic loss!
Am hoping so anyway!

xxx

Wow I can eat 4,550 cals in a day lol, how bad is that. Yh 2lbs is defo realistic, I was losing after the initial big weight losses in the first couple of weeks 3 or 4 pound a week xxx

Today is my Day 5. Ive lost 10lbs so far.

I would consider a protein meal a couple times a week, but im a vegetarian and I think Quorn has quite a lot of carbs. Im not sure though, i usually have the "chicken" fillets or pieces... Plus, its awful without a sauce lolol. Although would be ok in a stirfry but Im afraid the soy sauce would make me retain water.

Omg thats amazing!! Well done you:D

U can have quorn though can't you on this diet?? I'm sure u would be fine to have it a couple of times a week xxx

I think you can, but Im not sure how (or if) it would affect losses. So will prob stick to the odd couple of boiled eggs for lunch now and then. They really help to fill me and keep me going. And theyve not hindered my losses this week when Ive had them..so may as well. lol Just a couple times a week.

I think you can, but Im not sure how (or if) it would affect losses. So will prob stick to the odd couple of boiled eggs for lunch now and then. They really help to fill me and keep me going. And theyve not hindered my losses this week when Ive had them..so may as well. lol Just a couple times a week.

Well if they fill u up thats perfect!!

I really wish I liked eggs but I can'stand them xxx

Wow I can eat 4,550 cals in a day lol, how bad is that. Yh 2lbs is defo realistic, I was losing after the initial big weight losses in the first couple of weeks 3 or 4 pound a week xxx

Me too, easily!! That's all I'm on tho, approximately @ 650 cals pd. I'm wondering where my strength is coming from! :confused:
It would be great to lose 3-4lbs a week, but I think I'm going to be a slow loser, given I lost 6lbs in four days, then nothing. Could be wrong - I don't really know the science behind it all.

But, given a woman should have 14,000 cals per week (or thereabouts), I figure a 2-2.5lb weight loss should be expected.

Did you still keep losing that amount until goal? That's fab if so! :D xxx

I never got to goal lol, I gave up, can't even remember why. I will defo do it this time though. I did it for 9 weeks and pretty much lost 3 or 4 pounds every week from what I can remember!! Think I lost 6 pound first week and 5 pound second week, then 4 pound third week last time... xxx

Back