Soo excited to do this!!!

Crispy are my faves too :D

Evening all,

Well for the first time since I started this diet I haven't had chicken and cauli for my tea lol.... iv just had a tuna salad, was a nice change!!!

Plus Iv just ordered 4 weeks of packs yayy, iv ordered just one of a few of the meals, hope I like them :D

Hope every1s had a good day xxx

Me 2, can't wait to try them, which is ur fave?? Xxx

Evening all,

Well for the first time since I started this diet I haven't had chicken and cauli for my tea lol.... iv just had a tuna salad, was a nice change!!!

Plus Iv just ordered 4 weeks of packs yayy, iv ordered just one of a few of the meals, hope I like them :D

Hope every1s had a good day xxx

Evening Peaches! :)

Do you find, eating 3 packs and a protein meal, you go over 65o cals? I've had a chicken breast for tea with 200g salad. The chicken has taken me over the 650 cals pd by 36 cals, but because I've missed a pack, my carbs are down by around 14g.
I'm still in the 'safe' zone according to S&S's online meal planner for cals, and in 'deep ketosis' mode for carbs.

Which meals did you order? I was pleasantly surprised by how nice they were! My favourites - spicy spag, spag bol, chilli, & mushroom pasta.
Really want to try the Macaroni Cheese, as I miss cheese a LOT, but they're out of stock at present!

Hope you've had a great day too! :) xxx

Evening Peaches! :)

Do you find, eating 3 packs and a protein meal, you go over 65o cals? I've had a chicken breast for tea with 200g salad. The chicken has taken me over the 650 cals pd by 36 cals, but because I've missed a pack, my carbs are down by around 14g.
I'm still in the 'safe' zone according to S&S's online meal planner for cals, and in 'deep ketosis' mode for carbs.

Which meals did you order? I was pleasantly surprised by how nice they were! My favourites - spicy spag, spag bol, chilli, & mushroom pasta.
Really want to try the Macaroni Cheese, as I miss cheese a LOT, but they're out of stock at present!

Hope you've had a great day too! :) xxx

Evening Nat:)

I prob do go over a bit at times, tbh iv never weighed or measured anything lol, I just have small portions and theres hardly any carbs at all in it! Iv always lost every week.:D

As long as ur in ketosis u r going to b fat burning:)

Iv ordered a couple of chilli, spag bol, spicy spag, think 1 mushroom pasta and a couple of curry noodle soup things, thats as adventurous as I got lol.

Have u had a good day?? Xxx

my absolute fave is spag bol. but i love the chilli and the spicy spag as well. i cant really remember the mushroom pasta tbh but i didnt hate it, for sure. I think, because it was my first pack, i didnt realise that i shouldve let it sit in its water for a while before microwaving to let the pasta soften. but the taste was nice. i would love to try the macaroni cheese too. hopefully in my next order. :)

my absolute fave is spag bol. but i love the chilli and the spicy spag as well. i cant really remember the mushroom pasta tbh but i didnt hate it, for sure. I think, because it was my first pack, i didnt realise that i shouldve let it sit in its water for a while before microwaving to let the pasta soften. but the taste was nice. i would love to try the macaroni cheese too. hopefully in my next order. :)

There was no mac cheese available 2nite so maybe next order:)

How big r the portions and do they fill u?? Xx

Evening Nat:)

I prob do go over a bit at times, tbh iv never weighed or measured anything lol, I just have small portions and theres hardly any carbs at all in it! Iv always lost every week.:D

As long as ur in ketosis u r going to b fat burning:)

Iv ordered a couple of chilli, spag bol, spicy spag, think 1 mushroom pasta and a couple of curry noodle soup things, thats as adventurous as I got lol.

Have u had a good day?? Xxx

I am happy as long as I stay under 800, even though S&S recommend 650 max. I know it's safe to be 800 or less, so I don't mind if I go over on cals a bit. I just don't want to go over on carbs.

A 3 mile walk today has burned off 350 cals, so I'm not feeling guiilty ;)

I hope you like them, I was dubious, but they're really very nice - I make mine up, then pour them over a bowl of veg, and season it if needs be. Not had a yack one yet!

Oops, forgot about the Curry Noodle Soup - DELISH!

I had a great day - I think the fact the sun was out had a lot to do with that!

What mischief have you been up to?! ;) xxx

There was no mac cheese available 2nite so maybe next order:)

How big r the portions and do they fill u?? Xx

The packs tend to be 45g, made up with between 120-140mls water - sounds small, but once poured over a bowl of veg, it really is quite substantial! xxx

Yh the sun makes u feel so much better and really makes u want to stay on plan and b slim for summer

Woops pressed submit by accident!! Iv just bn at work nothing exciting, would have liked to have gone for a walk but sooo much to do at home when iv finished work xxx

Morning:D

Hope every1 has a good day, im off into work now with my strawberry shake lol xx

Morning:D

Hope every1 has a good day, im off into work now with my strawberry shake lol xx

Good Morning! :)

It's another beautiful day, definitely lifts the spirits!
Hope you have a great day! xxx

Good Morning! :)

It's another beautiful day, definitely lifts the spirits!
Hope you have a great day! xxx

Morning Nat,

U 2 xx:D

Well I've just gone off plan and had a little fish cake!! My son made them at school and I felt so mean saying I wouldn't try his food!!
I'd never usually eat fishcakes they aren't my kinda thing, but hey Iv had it now!

Feel like a criminal over eating a fishcake lol;)

So probs knocked myself out of ketosis for eating food I didn't really want or like!! Xxx

Well I've just gone off plan and had a little fish cake!! My son made them at school and I felt so mean saying I wouldn't try his food!!
I'd never usually eat fishcakes they aren't my kinda thing, but hey Iv had it now!

Feel like a criminal over eating a fishcake lol;)

So probs knocked myself out of ketosis for eating food I didn't really want or like!! Xxx

We're allowed days off!
I'm going out for an Indian tomo! Am only having Tandoori Chicken with Spinach and a salad though - it will take me over calories, but not carbs.

Nutritional facts for a fishcake (large one), so don't think you've been too naughty!! -

Nutrition Facts

Amount Per Serving
Calories
Calories from Fat
Fat
g
%
Saturated Fat
g
%
Polyunsaturated Fat
g