Soo excited to do this!!!

I never got to goal lol, I gave up, can't even remember why. I will defo do it this time though. I did it for 9 weeks and pretty much lost 3 or 4 pounds every week from what I can remember!! Think I lost 6 pound first week and 5 pound second week, then 4 pound third week last time... xxx

You've given me hope!! THANK YOU!! :) xxx

Morning every1, just having first shake of the day - strawberry shake!! And off 2 work I go, have a good day every1 xxx

Have a FAB day!! :D xxx

Back from work, chicken and cauli done lol, iv actually felt hungry at work 2day, I prefer doing this diet when Im at home!!

Just one more shake to have then thats another day done.

Hope every1s had a good day xx:D

Lol my head has tried to tell me a few times as well but today I was actually hungry and by the time I got home from work I was feeling a bit sick!

I'm fine now though:D Hope uv had a good day xx

Lol my head has tried to tell me a few times as well but today I was actually hungry and by the time I got home from work I was feeling a bit sick!

I'm fine now though:D Hope uv had a good day xx

Same here! I didn't want another thing at 3pm, but since then have had dinner and a bar, and I feel like I could eat more!
Sticking to water tho - no cals after 7pm, and I'm not going to ruin what I've achieved so far!

Glad you're fine, hope you've had a good day :) xxx

Ur doing really well Nat and ur weight loss is fab!!:D

I agree and coming on here really helps me to keep motivated and pass the time which stops me thinking of food:D xx

AGREED!!! :D:D:D

Morning!!!

Sat at work with my vanilla shake lol, it was to early to have one yest before work and I was starving all day!!!

Have a good day every1 xxx

Morning!!!

Sat at work with my vanilla shake lol, it was to early to have one yest before work and I was starving all day!!!

Have a good day every1 xxx

Good idea!
I hang on as long as poss, because once I start, I am hungrier than I was before lol!

Have a wonderful day! :D xxx

Evening guys!!

Just settling down to watch supersize vs superskinny with my choc crispy shake yum!!

Hope every1s had a gd day xxxx:D

Yeah had a good day thanks, not as hungry 2day, treated myself to a bottle of coke zero which seemed to help x :D

Back