Soo excited to do this!!!

My problem would be where to put it. We literally have no spare space in our flat. And I have to make sure my cat doesnt get to it lol.

Same here, but I am determined to find somewhere, even if that means it lives on my bedside cabinet! :D
xxx

My problem would be where to put it. We literally have no spare space in our flat. And I have to make sure my cat doesnt get to it lol.

Dont think ur cat wud b able to get into this tank it has a glass lid on it...I'm sure u could find a little space somewhere lol xx:D

That's the perfect size for a single fighter. I was looking at around 15Ltr, so that's perfect :) xxx

I know im thinking of getting myself one for downstairs, it looks stunning lit up xx

I know im thinking of getting myself one for downstairs, it looks stunning lit up xx

Is that the one your Daughter has, or the BiOrb?

Still wondering which to get!! :confused: xxx

Yh the one my daughter has xx

Does it take much maintenance? Am leaning towards that one, as the BiOrd replacement products seem to be quite expensive!

Goodnight, sleep well my lovely :) xxx

I think the leaflet said change 25 per cent of the water every fortnight and rinse the filter every 6 weeks, il just see how it goes and clean it accordingly:D

Night sweetie xxx

Oh and the biorb products are expensive xx

Not going for the BiOrb then! It looks great, but I need something which looks great but doesn't cost much to maintain!

REALLY going to bed now, lol!!!
xxx

Morning guys,

Can't believe its week 3 already!! Time is just flying by on this diet!! Week 3 seems such a long way away on day 1.

Hope every1 has a fab day, ik off 2 work soon xxx

Morning sweetie!

I know, where is the time going lol! I actually want to get to the end of week 3 - supposed to be better than week 2, it'd better be!

Have a great day!! :)
xxx

Just tried the cottage pie for tea and enjoyed it, prefer the spag bol and chilli, but it was nice for a change. So far I like all the meals:D

Sometimes I do, but i havent for the past couple of days, do u have yours?? Tbh i dont even feel hungry xxx:D

Yay, so pleased you like the meals - loads more choice for you now!

I always have veg with mine, I pour the 'meal' over the veg and add a bit of salt - YUM!! :)

xxx

There really lovely Nat, I'm not a veg person tbh, but I should eat it really xx

Neither am I, but I'm finding them easy to eat with the meal poured over them! Fills me up and I feel like I've had a proper meal! :) xxx

I couldn't manage without the veg, I love it with the meal, it makes it so filling. Yum.

Hey guys!! Hope every1 has had a good day, just had the curry for tea and its lovely, chilling out with a pint of water now!!:D xx

Back