Soo excited to do this!!!

Thanks Nat, hope u enjoy ur Indian xxx

I won't, because I'll be the only one sat there with a plate of dry meat, spinach and a bit of salad!
Everyone else will be having lovely sauces, naan, popadoms with yummy stuff to put on them, and onion bhaji's - my favourite!
I can see me being in a right mood, lol!
Oh well, no pain no gain and all that....or in this case LOSS hopefully! :D xxx

Im in a mood now feeling sorry for myself lol xx

Im in a mood now feeling sorry for myself lol xx

I don't blame you! And I think I'll be joining you this time tomo!!

Goodnight lovely,
:) xxx

Afternoon:D

Just had my first ever s&s meal, spag bol and i loved it, wish i ordered more of those, yum!!:)

Lookin forward 2 weighin tomoz, hope every1 is having a gd day so far xxx

Yay, glad you enjoy the meals! Gives you so many more options!
Looking forward to hearing your results tomo!
Hope you're having a good day too lovely! :D xxx

Yh having a gd day thanks, not hungry at all, trying 2 decide which pack to have next, iv 2 much choice now lol!!

Il post my results in the morning, eekkkkk, hope iv lost xxx

Yh having a gd day thanks, not hungry at all, trying 2 decide which pack to have next, iv 2 much choice now lol!!

Il post my results in the morning, eekkkkk, hope iv lost xxx

I'm sure you will have! :D

Can't wait to hear your results!!

Have a good night, I'm halfway through getting ready!

xxx

Thanku hope so:D

Bit worried as iv bn drinking nowhere near enough water! Until today lol!

Hope u have a gd night and it isnt 2 much of a struggle xxx

Thanku hope so:D

Bit worried as iv bn drinking nowhere near enough water! Until today lol!

Hope u have a gd night and it isnt 2 much of a struggle xxx

Thank you!

I was drinking too much! about 4 Litres pd! I've been told by S&S I have to cut it to 3 Litres!!

xxx

Wow that is a lot, Id b forever on the toilet if I drunk that much:eek: xxx

Yep, I totted up what I had in coffee, shakes, meals, etc. and that was over a ltr on it's own! So, 3 pints a day, plus 3 coffee's, and whatever I use for meals.
I like drinking water, arrgghh!! ;)
xxx

Ive been drinking 5 pints plus what i was having in my packs and coffee and coke zero (if that counts) so probably too much water too. Im going to cut back too.

Good luck with your WI honey! Cant wait to see your brilliant results!

Thanks Bee:D Iv just had chilli it was really lovely so wish id ordered more than 2 xxx

Im glad youre enjoying the meals. Its a big part of why Im finding this diet so easy to stick to. The packs, mostly are all lovely and i can have a nice filling dinner with my family in the evenings. i always have my veg allowance with my dinner and it fills me up. I had chilli tonight too...over cauliflower. Was gorgeous!

I agree, I think il find it much easier now, just adds variety and stops the boredom from setting in.

R there any meals u dont like?? Xx

Morning:)

Well ladies, I have lost 3 pound, I feel a bit disapointed but oh well its still a loss, so thats 10lb in 12 days, when u look at it like that its quite good I suppose xxx

Hope every1 has a gd day :D

Aww honey. 3lbs is a massive accomplishment! have a look at those pics of pounds of fat that Nat posted. Seriously, WELL DONE. Its a lot of a fat thats gone now! I know, after a big loss in the first week its easy to expect the same (or at least close to it) the 2nd week but the 2nd week is notorious for your body to hold back a bit. Im hoping for a 3lbs loss this week but Im trying to be realistic too and know that I probably wont lose that much. Chin up, dearie....you're doing fantastically!!

As for the meals....there are only 2 I havent had. The curry one, because I hate hate hate curry. And the macaroni cheese, because its been out of stock for a while. The rest of the meals I have tried and loved. :D My most fave is the spag bol though. YUM! I would eat that even if I WASNT on this diet. LOL.

Have a lovey weekend honey. And really, you should be proud! :) xx

Thanks Bee, thats really kind of u and u have made me feel tons better, I hope u get the 3 pound loss as u have bn doing so well!!:D

Im really gonna step u my water drinking this week, iv nowhere near been having enough!

Have a gd day Bee and thanks again for ur kind words xxx

Morning:)

Well ladies, I have lost 3 pound, I feel a bit disapointed but oh well its still a loss, so thats 10lb in 12 days, when u look at it like that its quite good I suppose xxx

Hope every1 has a gd day :D

That's 3lbs in the right direction, WELL DONE! Have you seen the pics I put up on my diary post? 3lbs of fat, and it WILL be fat now, is a HUGE amount! Water & muscle weigh more than fat, so I think it's a fabulous result!

I've actually put on, it's the start of my 5th day, week 2, and I've put on! I heard this could happen, so I am not bothered at all, as I know in week 3, things will (or should!) pick up!

Hope you have a great day too lovely! :)

xxx

Morning Nat:D

And thanku:) I have seen the fat pics lol really motivate u don't they!!

Ur weight loss was HUGE in ur first week ur doing amazing!!! U defo won't have put fat on, it just isn't possible on so few cals etc, it will probs just b water retention or bcos u haven't bn 2 the loo lol, get urself some laxatives girl!! Xxx

Back