soontobelittlegem's last crack at CD SS 100%...

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
Right, I'm back for a final go.

I'm determined to stick to it this time. No planned nights off that turn into a week off in which I gain a stone and then pretend that I don't know how it happened.

No more messing around!

I want to be in the 15s when I start uni so I have 4 weeks to lose 25lbs. I may not make it but it's a challenge and I am going to try my damned hardest!!!

Last edited:
It's my second day back on SS and I'm determined to stick to it. I'm back at uni officially from the 1st of Oct but with freshers and all that going on from the 21st I want to be lighter for that!

I think I'm going to aim for 21lbs, it's quite ambitious but there we go!

CD really is so much harder once you've come off it for a bit. But.. we can do it!

Come on guys... You can really do this... the formula is simple you just have to ignore that little voice in your head, until ketosis mutes it!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks so much everyone!

I am fine until something stresses me out. The evenings are worse. Going to throw myself into the packing when I'm stressed! Stress = productivity for me! Either that or an early night!!!

Dita, glad it's not just me trying to lose 20+ lbs for uni!!! x

I'm right here with you too! Although this is my first (and pray it's only one) time on CD. I have a big conference on the 15th September so that's my first mini goal and ideally would like to loose at least a stone by then. Good luck!! xx

good luck gem, you can do it!

Fingers crossed. I'm sooooooooo ridiculously happy I came across this site last night! And the most exciting thing is, this site won't be banned from work like FB is, so during the day when everyone is munching through their cakes and big lunches, I can get through it with some fabulous like minded people on here!!
xx

It's the same for me. Can't get on Facebook or any other forums so a 12 hour shift is broken up nicely with Minis lol!

Especially like weekends because I am the only one in the office so can sit on here all day! x

12 hour shift?? Sheesh kebab. You're good girl! I'd struggle through an 8 hour day!! The other thing that might work as a mental goal is visualising an activity you want to do. I've given myself a 3 stone reward of starting salsa classes. I want to do that whole sexy wiggle and everything when I'm not so heavy to move, so that's what I visualise when I'm feeling like giving up (like I did this morning). And this is only day 3!!! Glad you guys are all around for the next wee while. Have a good day - off to help a friend clean her old house out. x

Scuba gear for horses! Wonder what Dragons Den would make of that one :p

scuba-horse.jpg

Fantastic!!!

Back