sooo gutted!!!!

i am just sooo gutted at the mo, i wi tomorow end of wk 2, and looks somehow like i have a gain!!!!!!!! i dont know how that can even be possible, ive stuck to it 100% yet at one point in the week the sclaes said i had lost 2lb, so had been hoping for at least a 3lb loss

just hope this doesnt set me off track as i need this sooo much,

If you have gained, it makes absolutely no sense !! I have eaten all weekend and now doing TS for 2 days before WI and Im sure I will have a STS

This diet is so hard and when you dont see results it makes you think... whats the point :(

All I can say is stay with it. sometimes weight works in miraculous ways... you may not see a massive difference the scales this week but stick with it and the scales will be kind to you the following week :) xxx

Totally stick with it!! You may be holding more water or something and it'll go. If you only have a slight loss or STS this week I bet you'll have a biggish loss next week. Stay focused, it DOES work. Who knows why our weird bodies do what they do, but if you've not done so well on the scales this week do you really want 1 week to scupper the next few months?? You won't get slimmer for your holiday if you give up now - but you WILL if you stick with it and ignore the scales for the day tomorrow.

You can do it - throw the scales outside for a few days lol!

x

There are a couple of reasons why you are showing a gain...one is that it is near your totm and the other is that you scales is not working or the floor is not even...also the best time to get the most accurate reading is first thing in the morning after the loo and naked.

If you have being doing it 100% it will come off and as the others have said you will have weeks when your weight stays the same.

Hang in there!

Back