Step2 810kcal sooo hungry

Don't do it cazzieu. Keep your weigh in date. I've kinda decided to hold out untill mid-late nov then do a couple of weeks maintence and come of it for dec.
Got Xmas parties and family do's. Just think I'll do better this way than just caving. if I do maintenance steps hopefully I won't undo too much good work. Then get right back on it for jan.
Soo weird tho, I'm having some really good days where I'm not bothered and then other days when I could cry I want food so bad.

Jules- thanks for the support. I know it's worth it it's just fighting the rough bits. Helps alot knowing others are and have been going through it too. Can't believe you've done 11 weeks, I'm only in my 3rd week on the 810 and I'm struggling. Well done you

Hi hopefull. This is a tricky time of year isn't it. I was so focused in the first week & now it really does feel as if I'm in self destruct mode. I'm trying to get my mojo back but I don't know where it's gone. Are you still going to follow the plan until the middle of this month & then start back in Jan? Remind me how much you've lost altogether hun. Can you still put on your new jeans? x

Hopefull don't give up, it will be worth it when you go shopping for that LBD and killer heels :)
2nd weigh for me today. This week has been much better than my first week. I am still craving food in the evening but surprisingly during the day time I am not too bothered. Its nice not having to think about making lunch the night before and is making my weekly food shop so much easier! My husband is supporting me by stopping eating carbs with his evening meal, although he can't give up his cheese and biscuits!! I've resisted buying christmas chocs yet, if they're in the house I will eat them!
I'm hoping for a 4 or a 5lb loss later, so fingers crossed for me please :) I am feeling great apart from the rubbish stinking cold I have this week. Keep smiling ladies xx

Good luck with your weigh in today, I'm sure you'll be pleased. Got everything crossed! x

Hey Ladies

First of all I want to welcome you to the site and well done on joining CWP.

I really do know how hard the Diet is but it does produce results quick and fast. I've now just started my 11th week and I can honestly say it has flown by. I alternate between SS and SS+ because I really enjoy my Sunday dinner with the Family. I have Chicken and green veg - no potatoes, gravy etc.. but I really feel look forward to it as its the only day we all sit down together I wasnt prepared to give that up.

I have started to up my exercise to help with the weight lost.. Also I dont want loads of baggy skin :(

I have felt every emotion that you are going through but I can say is try to push through it. I dont get hungry now but I do have the occassional craving. I can watch all my favourite cookery programme's and cook SW dinners etc for the family to get my head around healthy eating.

If I can help in any way please ask

Hi Jules. Wow, you've done amazingly well. You must be so pleased! I keep telling myself that just because I've had a few slip ups it doesn't have to mean the end & I can still have a substantial loss between now & Christmas. I can definitely feel the difference when I don't drink as much water as I should do. Thanks for your support, hope you're having a good day. x

Cazzieu
I think I am going to do that. I think it's the best thing so I have a break sensibly. I've lost 10lb in two weeks. I can fit into the jeans, I think I might even need a smaller size still. I am happy I'm just having the odd tough day. I find smelling stuff really hard, not seeing it necessarily.
This is the first time I've ever really dieted so I'm not used to it. Usually I just eat what I want ?

Flare

My boyfriend has been amazing, he is doing it with me. He doesn't have much to lose and he said that when he is on the next steps he won't eat in the house still.
Really pleased for you with your loss. That must be massively motivating. I had my fingers crossed for you ?

Flare

My boyfriend has been amazing, he is doing it with me. He doesn't have much to lose and he said that when he is on the next steps he won't eat in the house still.
Really pleased for you with your loss. That must be massively motivating. I had my fingers crossed for you ?[/QUOTE]

I am really pleased Hopefull. I havent had a bad this week but I needed a good loss to keep me motivated. My goal is a stone by next weigh in then 1 stone left wont seem so far off. My only worry is I am away with work for one night next week and thats when I would normally have a few glasses of wine. Its klling me not having any wine at the weekends and being away from home is pants, so a glass or two of red seems to make it bearable! I am not going to lose momentum now though, I have to stay focussed

Not having a great week this week folks :( my scales aren't showing any signs of a loss this week. Still sticking to the diet so cannot work out what's going. Feeling a bit despondent

Not having a great week this week folks :( my scales aren't showing any signs of a loss this week. Still sticking to the diet so cannot work out what's going. Feeling a bit despondent

Hey Flare

When is your next official WI?
please don't be despondent I've had weeks like that and I always seem to lose weight even when my scales are not moving.

How's your water intake?

Flare. Try not to worry too much. It's not really possible to do this and not lose weight. I'm sure when you do your weigh in you will have lost some

Jules - my third weigh is tomorrow evening and I am dreading it :( I am drinking between 2 and 3 litres of water a day. I have reached a point this week where I am worried that I will always be stuck at this weight. This is the weight I was before I had to change to a gluten free diet, which lead to 10lbs piling on. when I decided to do this I set myself a goal of getting to 10 stone and I am still determined to do that, but I need to keep losing to keep motivated. I know some weeks I will only lose very small amounts and I am resigned to that, but a loss tomorrow would be a great boost as this week I have felt low and not at all optomistic

Thanks Hopefull

xx

Jules - my third weigh is tomorrow evening and I am dreading it :( I am drinking between 2 and 3 litres of water a day. I have reached a point this week where I am worried that I will always be stuck at this weight. This is the weight I was before I had to change to a gluten free diet, which lead to 10lbs piling on. when I decided to do this I set myself a goal of getting to 10 stone and I am still determined to do that, but I need to keep losing to keep motivated. I know some weeks I will only lose very small amounts and I am resigned to that, but a loss tomorrow would be a great boost as this week I have felt low and not at all optomistic

Thanks Hopefull

xx

Hi Flare

Thats a good amount of water you are drinking. I know how hard this but you've lost 10lbs in 2 weeks no other dietwould deliver that result. My CDC did say that the closer you are to your target weight the slower the weight lost is. Now I'm starting to struggle and I have such a long way to go :(

I know this is a personal question but have you been to the big loo this week? I was really bunged up in week 3 and had a small lost.

Jules, it is a problem actually. I have noticed because I am not eating a lot of bulk now that my 'routine' has changed. I took some senakot at the weekend but it gave me stomach ache and didnt really help.

I think you are doing brilliantly, 3 stone is a fantastic result :)

Mybe if I up the exercise that might help burn more calories
x

I took dulcoease it's a softener and should help but by the sounds of it you a bunged up.
I now take fibre twice a day and now have no problems :)

God the things we discuss lol :)

Dropped a clanger tonight. I bought a fibre supplement from H&B today and didn't read all the ingredients properly, it's got oat bran in it and I'm a coeliac :(

Oops. Has it made you ill?

Well i was worried last ngiht that it would make me ill, but you what, I have felt ok. Hubby reckons the amount is so small combined to the other ingredients that it shouldnt make that much differnce, but i have to be 100% gluten free normally to feel well. So far so good :) will take it again tonight and see how i get on

Back