Soooooo happy!!!

joyous_one

Hi everyone!!

I'm just back from holidays where I put on 2kgs (4.4lbs) - glycogen refill I suspect as I wasn't eating enough to put on weight. I just did my weekly weigh in and I'm down not just the 2kgs I put on, but another kg as well!!! Woohoo!!!! (Somewhere round 6lbs). Happy days!!!

It explains why when I was trying in some old clothes last night I was able to comfortably fit into loads of clothes that were too tight 2 weeks or so ago!!!

I've this one summer dress that when I started I could only get the zipper partially done up on. Before I went on holidays, I could just do it up - but only without wearing a bra. Last night I tried it again, and easily did it up while wearing a bra - yay!!!!

Today I'm wearing a top I haven't fit into for 4 or 5 years.... Needless to say I'm one VERY happy girl today!!!! :)

Wishing you all the same success!!!!

Well done mate that's great!!

Thank you so much!!!! I've been bouncing off the walks with excitement!!! :)

Got some compliments from a guy I used to see telling me he liked my new look (after him having a good check out of my body!). There's nothing there between us now but it was still lovely to hear :)

Back