south africa

hevGsd

hello all!:)

im going on holiday to south africa to meet my boyfriends family and just for a general holiday,in october.:D

i want to loose 6stone by then,ive already lost 19lbs.
i really want to loose this weight so that i can feel comfortable and not have to worry about how fat i look.

has anybody been to south africa before???

I was born in South Africa in Durban, but haven't been back since I was seven although my dad still lives there in Joburg. It is a lovely part of the world.

my boyfriend is South African, i shouldnt worry too much about feeling over-weight there. Far from the 'tiny-little-waif' look that is found so damn attractive in many countries. Africa has a healthy love for the bigger ladies. Most African ladies have gorgeously curvey hips, bosoms and the like, creating a far more realistic view of what ladies really are.

should worry about it honey, have a great time and enjoy yourself immensly

thanks for the replys:D,we are going to pirt elizabeth for the first week to see my boyfriends sister her 2kids and his gran then we are flying up to durban to spend the rest of the time with my boyfriends uncle and aunt,ive met them before so thats not going to be as bad but they have pool in their garden an thats what im worried about!!!!

Back