Total Solution South Pacific

Hi Darcy :) , I hope you don't mind, but I'm here to sub. Love reading your diary and you've done so well hun, your inspiring me and motivating me to keep going on my journey :D .

Kay xx

I've got a whole house you can clean if you're bored :roofles:

Sounds like you're doing really well Darcy :D

I know I'm going to find my days off work really hard so it's good to read that you're managing to stick to packs even when you're off work..again it's going to motivate me!

Just made the eggs as you suggested Darcy. Mmm. Yum

Well, the doorbell just rang and it was the postman

My red dress has arrived - how amazing is that, just 8 days all the way from China :D

The dress is very beautiful - but oh so tiny :rolleyes:

.....not to mention a tad long for my diminutive stature ;)

I'm going to hang it on front of the wardrobe as an incentive :)

Hi Darcy, hope you're doing well today!

.....not to mention a tad long for my diminutive stature ;)
Made me chuckle, because I was thinking AT LEAST you can get it taken in...
Think of all "US" green giants - looking like the Hulk when he gets mad... with fashion dictates today putting out high-rise pants... when normal pants were ALREADY high rise for us! o_O

Hi Darcy, hope you're doing well today!

Made me chuckle, because I was thinking AT LEAST you can get it taken in...
Think of all "US" green giants - looking like the Hulk when he gets mad... with fashion dictates today putting out high-rise pants... when normal pants were ALREADY high rise for us! o_O

:roofles:

Well, the chaps have finished power cleaning my driveway :)

.......and I've just spent an hour scrubbing down the exterior UPVC

Chateau Darcy is sparkling inside and out :D

......and Darcy is pooped o_O

All this hard work cleaning - you deserve a rest.

You put me to shame - my house is sooo in need to a hoover and dust.

And the garden is looking worse for wear as well. If it is dry at the weekend my plan is to do a garden tidy up

How do you guys find the time and the motivation to do all this cleaning? I sometimes feel that I don't 'Adult' well. Still haven't mastered the art of hoovering but I do at least own a duster now. I keep hoping that my housemate will help keep the house clean....... nope :-(

How do you guys find the time and the motivation to do all this cleaning? I sometimes feel that I don't 'Adult' well. Still haven't mastered the art of hoovering but I do at least own a duster now. I keep hoping that my housemate will help keep the house clean....... nope :-(

I've been on holiday the past 2 weeks, so have had the time for a major spring cleaning :)

I do keep my house very clean and tidy anyway - part of my psyche, I don't 'do' mess :rolleyes:

.....makes me feel very unsettled somehow.

I've found the trick with housework is to have a system, and to do little and often rather than an overwhelming blitz

I live alone, and that does make things easier :)

Torrential rain and a howling gale here - lovely :rolleyes:

Plan for today is to finish a few little jobs in the house then have a movie afternoon while doing a manicure :)

Fingers, and toes, crossed for weigh in tomorrow

.....100% TS and nothing else all week, so I'm hoping for good things :D

Torrential rain and a howling gale here - lovely :rolleyes:

Plan for today is to finish a few little jobs in the house then have a movie afternoon while doing a manicure :)

Fingers, and toes, crossed for weigh in tomorrow

.....100% TS and nothing else all week, so I'm hoping for good things :D

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Darcy, hope you have a super duper loss ! :D Sounds like your having a nice chilled out weekend :).

Kay xx

Enjoyed my lazy day :D

Finished up my few little jobs then did a manicure/ pedicure and watched my favourite movie 'Now Voyager' :)

Had Indian Dahl for tea ......going to have an egg pack in a bit, and saving my apple crumble for a late supper

......suits me far better to have all my packs during the evening :eat:

Back