Total Solution South Pacific

Hello Darcy!! Don't know if you remember me. We were all kicking about here together a while back haha. Does anyone remember when the site closed last May? I almost cried!!!

Hello Darcy!! Don't know if you remember me. We were all kicking about here together a while back haha. Does anyone remember when the site closed last May? I almost cried!!!

Yes was devastated.

Hi :)

I've been at this game since 2011....... oh dear :confused:

This is my last ever VLCD though........if I fail this time, that's it o_O

A good TS day.......so that's the worst over I hope :)

Scales look to be cooperating so far :D

Freezing this evening though - wrapped up here like a little old granny :gen125:

Hi Darcy, hope today's being kind for you :) xx

A good TS day.........and it's Friday :)

......and my cruise documents arrived. 2 weeks today and I'm off to Dubai :D

Yaaaay well done! 4lbs is great - what I'm hoping for this week.

Back on 100% today!

Had a fabulous time in the UAE, great weather and beautiful ship :)

Very pleased not to have gained any weight :D

Back to the serious business of TS Exante now :)

No weight gained on holiday! well done you

Well, what can I say?

I’m back yet another time.........and seriously ashamed of myself 😢

I’ve updated my stats and sticker, so here we go again 😏

I retired at the end of December so this is the start of a new chapter in my life. I’ve made a start on downsizing my possessions, so it’s also time to downsize myself 😳

I started TS on the 1st January and have been 100% .........and oddly enough without any issues, no headache or feeling cold. I’m also firmly in ketosis, confirmed by a urinalysis stick.

I think the removal of awful work stresses has been fundamental to this successful start 😊

I am off on holiday on the 25th, a cruise to the Caribbean ............so I need to work out a strategy for that. I’m hoping to have a good weight drop before I go ☺️

Welcome back Darcy and good luck with downsizing and to a very happy, exciting and healthy retirement!

Back