Total Solution South Pacific

Have had a really lovely day ☺️

My friend was here for most of the day, and we drank coffee and nattered for hours 😊

Then I just had a call from my cruise company asking me if I would change cabins. My first thought was uh oh, until he told me it was an upgrade to the Royal Suite 😳😂😂

Separate bedroom and lounge, wraparound balcony........think I can live with that!

I am such a lucky lady ☺️

Nice one Darcy! :)

You have done well all week and I hope you have a good WI tomorrow!

I found an online picture of my suite......oh my goodness!!

F9A95F0B-AC43-4677-A2A0-9A5CEB2B4969.jpeg

Amazing loss Darcy. Well done you!

Wet, cold, dark and windy day here! :gen125:

But at least I don’t have to get up at 6am and go to work anymore.........I’m still getting my head around being retired, but that is one thing I’ve quickly learned to cherish :classic_smile:

Plan for today is to go through a couple of drawers and throw out anything I don’t need, and then finalise my holiday packing :classic_big_grin:

Staying very strong on the diet front, without so much as a single thought of straying.........I am such a comfort eater, and I put this newly found determination down to the removal of work stress :classic_smile:

Tick! Ever closer to goal...:innocent002:

Cold again here :gen125:

........but at least it’s dry!

Nothing exciting planned, I’m just going to see where the day takes me :classic_smile:

Good morning diary ☺️

Frustrating day yesterday.......not on the diet front, no worries!

I’ve taken up crochet to make things for charity. I can do basic stitches and have made 3 baby blankets so far. I found a ‘simple’ pattern for a baby hat......but try as I might I just can’t get it right. Each round has an incorrect stitch count 😏

.........very annoying!

I’m going to try again this afternoon, perhaps with the help of some YouTube videos 😆

I can knit and sew, so crochet isn’t going to defeat me 😀

Back