Total Solution South Pacific

Finished my packing today for my Caribbean cruise 🌴🎒

......wish I’d been packing size 12 clothes, but there we go 😏

Need to make a careful plan for eating on the ship.......so difficult when there is temptation at every turn!

A dull, cold and grey day here!!:gen125:

Never mind, I’m in the mood for sorting so I’m going to make a start on my hundreds of CD’s. I’m sure I can get rid of some 😆

I’m staying 100% TS and feel very strong ☺️

Keeping busy sorting things in my garage 😊

It’s freezing in there though, so needing regular black coffee to thaw out!

Staying strong and 100% TS :woohoo:

The sun is out ☀️

Pretty chilly still, but amazing how the sun makes everything so much better!

I need to tidy up the mess I’ve made sorting things in the house, as I’ve got a friend coming for coffee tomorrow ☺️

Other than tidying, nothing much else planned for today.

Onwards and downwards 😆

House all tidy and clean, and looking forward to my friend visiting tomorrow

.......I had to go out and buy some bits for her lunch. Felt very strange buying food 😳

I made sure the shopping was just enough for her lunch, with no risky leftovers 😊

Another good TS day 😆

Hi Darcy and welcome back. Good luck on your journey! Hopefully the more relaxed ambiance will be more conducive, it's crazy just what stress does to a body

My friend should be here soon for coffee.......looking forward to some gossip 😂

This retirement lark is growing on me...........once I’m off the VLCD I can be a lady that lunches, how marvellous 😆

Have had a really lovely day ☺️

My friend was here for most of the day, and we drank coffee and nattered for hours 😊

Then I just had a call from my cruise company asking me if I would change cabins. My first thought was uh oh, until he told me it was an upgrade to the Royal Suite 😳😂😂

Separate bedroom and lounge, wraparound balcony........think I can live with that!

I am such a lucky lady ☺️

Back