Total Solution South Pacific

FF8B87EB-FD2C-44A9-89CB-1668C44DA119.jpegI have this dress hanging on the front of my wardrobe - in a size 12 - for inspiration ☺️

I have no words for how gorgeous that dress is. It is SOOOOOOO going to look stunning on you. I can just imagine you swishing down one of the staircases. I've no idea what i'm going to wear in August. I've never done a cruise on the passenger side before. We are nearly below 100 to go Darcy, we CAN do this !!

I have no words for how gorgeous that dress is. It is SOOOOOOO going to look stunning on you. I can just imagine you swishing down one of the staircases. I've no idea what i'm going to wear in August. I've never done a cruise on the passenger side before. We are nearly below 100 to go Darcy, we CAN do this !!

Awww........thank you so much :classic_oops:

Yes, yes, yes........we will do this :classic_big_grin:

What ship will you be on in August? I love cruising so much :classic_smile:

Up early waiting for the Post Office to deliver my Canadian dollars 💵

.......my holiday is not far away now ☺️

The weather isn’t looking too promising at the moment.......dark and raining ☔

Looking forward to seeing my brother later this afternoon 😀

Currency has been delivered, I’ve taken the donations to the charity shop, bought some lovely sparkly wool from the pound shop to make hats and the laundry is in the washing machine.......feet up now with a coffee before the family arrive ☺️

....oh, and the sun is shining 😀

Sounds like a lovely day. I’m going on P&O Azura. Any tips? I’ve worked on a cruise ship but don’t know the other side. Where did you get that dress?

Sounds like a lovely day. I’m going on P&O Azura. Any tips? I’ve worked on a cruise ship but don’t know the other side. Where did you get that dress?

Had a lovely day.......family have only just left ☺️

The dress is from eBay ......couldn’t resist it

I’ve not sailed with P&O I’m afraid........but I’ve done many cruises with Princess and MSC

The Mediterranean is a very port intensive itinerary so my tip is to not try to do everything or you’ll be exhausted! Plan your excursions so you have enough time to enjoy the ship too.........my favourite place to hang out is the promenade deck watching the sea ☺️

83968806-83B0-4A5B-876E-A927CBE8D78E.jpeg

Glad you had a nice day with family :) any compliments to your hard efforts?

All this cruisectalk makes me queezy haha. I have terrible sea sickness attributed to my squishy head :( I travelled by sea a couple times to France when a teenager and then 2 about 7 years ago to Amsterdam and was just violently sick the whole way there and back. Always wanted to do an Alaskan cruise. It just seems out of this world beautiful. It’s on my bucket list but I always worry the sea will get me going!

I ordered 15pkts of noodles rice and pasta to have with my evening meal . However all this has arrives for £24 it's not on my order so perhaps they are just free. There'16 meals with them 😂😂

Attachments

• 20180324_085929.jpg
    20180324_085929.jpg
    735.4 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: SPE
Glad you had a nice day with family :) any compliments to your hard efforts?

All this cruisectalk makes me queezy haha. I have terrible sea sickness attributed to my squishy head :( I travelled by sea a couple times to France when a teenager and then 2 about 7 years ago to Amsterdam and was just violently sick the whole way there and back. Always wanted to do an Alaskan cruise. It just seems out of this world beautiful. It’s on my bucket list but I always worry the sea will get me going!

Well, oddly enough I am the worlds worst traveller and get car sick within a few feet, and nauseous with computer games.............yet I am fine on a cruise ship, because they are so stable and you’re not really aware of being at sea

My first cruise was Alaska, and even though I always thought I would hate cruising I fell in love the second I got on the ship ☺️

For me it’s the perfect holiday....safe, comfortable and the scenery is brought to you 😀

I ordered 15pkts of noodles rice and pasta to have with my evening meal . However all this has arrives for £24 it's not on my order so perhaps they are just free. There'16 meals with them 😂😂

Looks like you got a bargain!!

The packets match your rug too 😂😂

That's very true Darcy well spotted. I won't b eating them though. I am out tomorrow for lunch and I really don't want to do as I weighed today and I've now lost8lb in total.x have a great weekend xles

That's very true Darcy well spotted. I won't b eating them though. I am out tomorrow for lunch and I really don't want to do as I weighed today and I've now lost8lb in total.x have a great weekend xles

Great loss......well done you! :classic_big_grin:

Reactions: SPE
Alaska is on my list too. I have a friend living there. Hope you had a restful day after the family left. X

2 lbs down today........a bit disappointed to be very honest as I’ve been 100% TS 😏

Still......it’s the right direction

Think I need to up the exercise!!

Onwards and downwards 😆

2lbs is good Darcy well done! In had a 2 and expect more but they really do tally up!! I don’t lose the “typical” stone a month from experience, so I’m just proud of the control I have over my menu! You should be proud too :) spring is here so I’m sure you’ll be unintentionally more active now!! X

Back