Total Solution South Pacific

2lbs is good Darcy well done! In had a 2 and expect more but they really do tally up!! I don’t lose the “typical” stone a month from experience, so I’m just proud of the control I have over my menu! You should be proud too :) spring is here so I’m sure you’ll be unintentionally more active now!! X

You’re right....thank you 😊

I was just really hoping to get to the 3 stone loss .....and my ‘to go’ figure to be below 100 😏

The weather has certainly influenced my activity as I haven’t been out walking .......but as soon as it warms up I’ll be off 🚶🏻‍♀️

Had a bit of a mishap with the lounge clock yesterday.......took it down to change the time, hung it back up and obviously didn’t get it onto the hook properly because 2 minutes later it fell off and smashed into pieces 🙁

Good old Amazon delivering a replacement today.....l’ve gone for a radio controlled model to avoid the need to change the time myself 😊

......but I’m stuck indoors waiting for the delivery at the moment, which is a bit of a shame as it is quite sunny today

If the delivery comes in time I hope to then go to the tip.......a place I hate......to get rid of some old paint from my garage clear up and the dead fluorescent tube. I’m also getting rid of a trusty old suitcase that is looking very sad now - but then it has survived thousands of miles over the years! I will feel good getting that job done, but the tip isn’t somewhere I enjoy visiting 😏

Diet wise all is good.......onwards and downwards 😀

Had a bit of a mishap with the lounge clock yesterday.......took it down to change the time, hung it back up and obviously didn’t get it onto the hook properly because 2 minutes later it fell off and smashed into pieces 🙁

Good old Amazon delivering a replacement today.....l’ve gone for a radio controlled model to avoid the need to change the time myself 😊

......but I’m stuck indoors waiting for the delivery at the moment, which is a bit of a shame as it is quite sunny today

If the delivery comes in time I hope to then go to the tip.......a place I hate......to get rid of some old paint from my garage clear up and the dead fluorescent tube. I’m also getting rid of a trusty old suitcase that is looking very sad now - but then it has survived thousands of miles over the years! I will feel good getting that job done, but the tip isn’t somewhere I enjoy visiting 😏

Diet wise all is good.......onwards and downwards 😀
This post made me giggle.
Today I have blitzed my bungalow I never realised how dirty I had let it get.
I'm in work now hubby gone home at least it is spick and span 😂

2lbs is heavy if you weigh it In your hand! Think of what it looks like too that’s what I did. You couldn’t be doing much more and LL is right, it balances out. I can’t wait to be under 100 to go. We just have to do what we’ve already done twice more then we are at goal! Just about. Enjoy the sunshine but wrap up it’s chilly. X

Two of these? Better off than on!

Attachments

• EA5D28BE-154F-41C7-992E-9F543D9EC1A3.jpeg
    EA5D28BE-154F-41C7-992E-9F543D9EC1A3.jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1
2lbs is heavy if you weigh it In your hand! Think of what it looks like too that’s what I did. You couldn’t be doing much more and LL is right, it balances out. I can’t wait to be under 100 to go. We just have to do what we’ve already done twice more then we are at goal! Just about. Enjoy the sunshine but wrap up it’s chilly. X

You’re absolutely right......I’m just being impatient ☺️

I didn’t get to the tip as Amazon only delivered an hour ago.......but my new clock is safely ensconced on the wall 😀

Reactions: Les
You also have to bear in mind that just retaining or not retaining one litre of water throws out your reading by 1kg each time, or 2.2lbs either way. Water retention for some reason today? Weight looks bad. Dehydration? Weight looks good.

I regularly carry a couple of litres while out walking, and that’s 4.5lbs extra pack weight; it gives you a good idea of what difference this makes if you start carrying a few litres of water around!

On this diet I drink four litres of water every day without fail. That’s a massive (literally) four kilos or around nine pounds of weight going in and out of my system every day. It’s one reason why daily weighing is misleading and pointless, even just after you get up and ablute. Even weighing weekly the relatively small losses we are all dealing with only really give an indicative trend, which eventually resolves over the long term.

Cold, dark and wet day here :classic_frown:

.......fed up of this weather!

Meeting a friend for coffee this evening, which will be nice :classic_smile:

First though I have to tidy up the garden a bit......the service is coming tomorrow to clean the gutters and power wash the patio. It was a bit short notice, so I’m running out of time.

I also need to organise my builder to come and do some jobs.....the back gate didn’t survive the winter too well, and there are a few other outstanding things I want him to do. Always something in a house!!

I’m getting anxious about it all though.......crazy as it sounds I hate having workmen around, I find it all very stressful. I’m delighted when the work is done, but the process is less fun :classic_roll_eyes:

Hi Darcy, just catching up. You're doing amazing, well done! xx

Worked hard today clearing up the garden and turfing out the shed 😊

Had a nice catch up with my friend........she still works for my old company, and her tales just reaffirm my decision to get out of there!!

Good luck with your service! Teeheeehee 🤣. I know what you mean about workmen. I’m always on edge when they’re around and feel in the way. My gutters need a good seeing to as well (ok, I’m going to stop there).

Catching up with friends is good, especially when they make you feel good! I’m hoping I can escape the rat race by 60. It’s comforting to know it’s only 15years away. Have a good day tomorrow. X

Outside work all done, and the house is looking good 😊

I’ve been to the tip and contacted my builder......so all my jobs are done!

Think I deserve some relaxation over the Easter weekend 😆

Back