Total Solution South Pacific

Wow you have had a busy day!

Good for you. I must admit u made me realisevmy place needed a good clean which ibid the other day. Hope all is going well x

My plan for today is.......to do absolutely nothing 😊

The builder is coming in the next few weeks to do some odd jobs, but I’ve done absolutely everything I can myself in the house so it’s time for a rest ☺️

95E34C34-6F1C-4695-9A86-124BB5AB98F2.jpegI’ve just boxed up my charity makes and will get them sent off next week ☺️

Think I might move on to some knitting as well as crochet.......need a bit of variety 😊

Non scale victory.......I’m comfortably wearing a pair of jeggings that have never fitted me before! 😆

Makes up for the horrid weather......cold, dark and pouring rain ☔

That's a great victory, but I had to Google 'jeggings', because I clearly have no grip on modern culture, haha.

Denim or denim-coloured leggings apparently. Would green ones be greggings? What about smart ones? :)

In my little world it is very sunny and quite warm, so I'm off for a lunchtime stride-out (in a pair of grousers)

It’s actually not raining ...yay!

Though it’s dark and chilly, so I won’t be going anywhere

No particular plans, just going to relax ☺️

Went out, got soaked but happily so. Now going to make a pack pizza with added spinach and jalapeño!

Had a bit of a techie day........switched on my PC for the first time in ages, and did an update and scan, then did some ‘housekeeping’ on my iPad sorting out the photos and my enormous Pinterest folders!

.....not very energetic I know, but I feel I’ve accomplished something 😊

Got my knitting needles out now, starting a baby blanket......haven’t knitted in ages, and it feels very awkward at the moment after all the crochet I’ve been doing ☺️

Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow.......but somehow I don’t think it’ll be a good result 😏

Fingers crossed for a good result tomorrow xx

Back