Total Solution South Pacific

Loved your photo of what you've made. How lovely. Good luck for WI too. We are neck and neck! So excited to be under 100 to go. I can't wait until my clothes feel different so maybe I'll try my jeggings too when I'm up to it. Have a great Easter. My sons getting lots of choc given to him but I'm not even tempted. That's an amazing change for me! I'll log in tomorrow to see how you are doing. X

Yay! I only learnt the word jeggings this week and It’s come in useful already :)

Loved your photo of what you've made. How lovely. Good luck for WI too. We are neck and neck! So excited to be under 100 to go. I can't wait until my clothes feel different so maybe I'll try my jeggings too when I'm up to it. Have a great Easter. My sons getting lots of choc given to him but I'm not even tempted. That's an amazing change for me! I'll log in tomorrow to see how you are doing. X

Thank you 😊

I’m more likely to come out with ‘strides’ or ‘long-johns’ or something. I’m not big on embracing modern vocabulary as you may have noticed. Unless it gets discussed on Radio 4 I suppose... That’s how I learnt about Bruce Jenner! About a month ago! Hahaha.

Wow! Well done Darcy. Such a milestone for you xx

Good luck . I'm knitting two pixie jumpers for Christmas at the moment for my twin grandsons. One is finished but ibeasnt happy with the 2nd one so I've unpicked it and having difficulty starting

Attachments

• 20180323_091222.jpg
    20180323_091222.jpg
    681.3 KB · Views: 5
Thank you. I've just decided to start the 2nd front again . Not to worry i have plenty of time but I would like to do myself a Rudolf one. We are off to Lapland for Christmas this year. I knitted my daughter a snowman one. If I have time I would like to do one for my daughter in law but she is a little on the big side with her boobs so I think i would have to do a 44 inch cheast. Lots of stitches bless her x

Yeay 3lbs down you go girl! You’re a third of the way to goal aren’t you? No stopping you now. X

Thank you 😊

Almost a third there, yes 😀

I’m so focused and determined........and I don’t want to end this TS run, so I’m worried about my trip to stay with friends next week and then a week in Canada early May 😏

.....not a practical option to take packs, so I’m just going to do what I did on my cruise in January and be sensible

After the May holiday I have a clear run until my cruise in mid October .........when I hope to be at or near target 😆

My weekends have been like that at the moment which I know messes up my weight loss, but after this weekend I have a clear run for r weeks so I hope to shift a bit more.
My hols are 9 weeks today and I still have a stone to shift.x

Just back from the hairdressers.......and while it isn’t raining, it is extremely windy!!

No particular plans for the rest of the day ☺️

Back