Total Solution South Pacific

Darcy I’ve just caught up on your diary. Well done on your success so far. You must be extremely pleased x

I've just had mine coloured with two lots of different coloured highlights put in. How about u Darcy15

Attachments

• 20180403_143055.jpg
    20180403_143055.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
I love your hair. It looks fab

What a surprise, it’s raining again 🙁

Parcel service are picking up my box of charity makes today........and I have a delivery of wool due ☺️

Diet wise nothing to say, other than onwards and downwards 😀

How is your day going. Yesterday I managed 20,000 steps. Today it has poured down and I've only managed 3,000 diet ok though x😃

How is your day going. Yesterday I managed 20,000 steps. Today it has poured down and I've only managed 3,000 diet ok though x😃

Had a good day, thank you ☺️

My parcel was picked up, and my wool order arrived a bit later.......enjoyed looking over my new stash! 😊

Where do u purchase your wool from ? X

The Wool Warehouse.........huge choice of wool, fabric and accessories. Wool arrives in a lovely net drawstring bag inside the parcel, so it’s all very neat ☺️

I also get basic DK for adult hats/scarves from Home Bargains........they often have it on offer for 99p a 100g skein

I’ve always loved making things, but got away from it when life and work got in the way.......I’m so enjoying getting back into my hobbies 😀

Morning how are you doing? The sun ☀️ is back out for the second day in the North East. Fingers crossed it stays. Have a great day

Hello chumlett. You inspired me to take up a craft thing to keep my hands busy. I saw a magazine with crochet needles but I’ve no idea where to start. Knitting isn’t good with little man around as I lose count. I might do simple cross stitch. I wish the rain would go away that’s for sure.

Are you doing anything nice this weekend?

Hello chumlett. You inspired me to take up a craft thing to keep my hands busy. I saw a magazine with crochet needles but I’ve no idea where to start. Knitting isn’t good with little man around as I lose count. I might do simple cross stitch. I wish the rain would go away that’s for sure.

Are you doing anything nice this weekend?

I taught myself crochet from a book......can’t do anything complicated, but simple stitches grow very fast and there’s not really any counting ☺️

I’m off to Yorkshire next Wednesday, to stay with my friends ......so my weekend will be spent doing housework and packing my bag. My builder is coming on Tuesday, so that’ll be good to get all the jobs finally finished before I go away 😊

Taking packs to my friends isn’t practical, so my plan is to eat sensibly and treat it like a food week.

Another grey day here.....but at least it’s not raining!

Just finished packing my bag for Yorkshire next week 😊

Looking forward to seeing my friends and planning our trip to Newfoundland.......where it’s still snowing 🌨

I’m still not keen about eating though.......I am on such a positive roll, I don’t want to break that spell 🤔

Just 1lb loss this week.......very disappointing after strictly 100% TS 🙁

......but I admit to slacking on the exercise front because of the weather ☔️ and that probably hasn’t helped

Hopefully I’ll manage some walks in Yorkshire next week, and it’s possible that doing a food week might help too ☺️

Onwards and downwards, I will not be discouraged 😊

Oh D I reckon more fat will have gone but you are weighing in some water. Yorkshire was glorious when I left earlier today. I’m jealous you’re going to Newfoundland. What made you pick there? I know what you mean about breaking the spell but you did brill on your cruise and it’s a way of life so you will be sensible next week. Are you in smaller clothes yet? I’m wearing these jeggings out tonight so I remember not to go mad. Have a great weekend.

Well done with the 1lb loss Darcy, onwards and downwards! xx

Oh D I reckon more fat will have gone but you are weighing in some water. Yorkshire was glorious when I left earlier today. I’m jealous you’re going to Newfoundland. What made you pick there? I know what you mean about breaking the spell but you did brill on your cruise and it’s a way of life so you will be sensible next week. Are you in smaller clothes yet? I’m wearing these jeggings out tonight so I remember not to go mad. Have a great weekend.

Thank you Whiz ☺️

Newfoundland is a trip down memory lane with my friend......we met when we were working in a hospital there, and ended up sharing an apartment. I lived there for 2 years. We have been good friends ever since. We’ve talked about going back for years, but with both of us working that was tricky. We’re both retired now, so we’re finally going! Her husband is coming with us.......he’s happy to ferry us about in our hire car, and isn’t bothered about driving on the wrong side of the road 😉

The trip to Yorkshire is to visit them, and have a bit of a planning meeting. It’s also her birthday on Thursday, and mine on Sunday ☺️

I have always driven to them before, but recently I’ve become very nervous of driving long distances.....I’ve no idea why......so I’m getting a train instead.

Back