Total Solution South Pacific

Now Canada is something to look forward to 😃

Apart from the weather!! It’s still snowing in St John’s and -3 🌨☃️😳

I’m going on a trip down memory lane with my friend........we met in Canada when we were living there. I worked in a hospital in Newfoundland for 2 years 😊

It’s really off the beaten track and absolutely not a tourist destination.........not a great deal to see there except icebergs!!

Tough few days getting back onto TS.........so much easier not to stop and start, but life sometimes gets in the way 😊

Have an 8lb ‘gain’ to get rid of after my trip.......hopefully just water/glycogen so should go quickly ☺️

Been playing with my birthday present to myself this afternoon......an Echo Show 😆

......great fun ‘chatting ‘ to Alexa 😎

A warm and sunny day here ☀️

Nothing much planned, just going to see how the mood takes me ☺️

Although it has been tough getting back onto TS after my break I feel so much better now that I have .......in control, more energy, focused on the goal 😀

I hate to break the spell again for my trip to Canada, but I know that I can get straight back on it..........and then I have a clear run until October 😊

I love Canada. Only done Halifax and Nova Scotia though. Lots more I want to see. Did your builder chappies finish?

I love Canada. Only done Halifax and Nova Scotia though. Lots more I want to see. Did your builder chappies finish?

Building all finished.......very pleased with my new kitchen tap and garden gate, and the house is all up together now 😊

Canada is a beautiful country and I’m fortunate to have visited a fair bit of it.......the Rockies in particular are stunning

This diet is amazing.......I’ve lost 5 lbs of my holiday gain in just 2 days!! I restarted TS on Friday, and here I am already 5 lbs down 😆

What is slightly alarming is the 8 lb gain in 10 days.......and I ate very sensibly, no snacking and just the meals my friends had 😳

.....l know that it is mostly glycogen gain from the reintroduction of carbs, but it highlights that I will have to reconsider my goal weight to allow for that when I have finished my Exante journey 🤔

Housework is all done, the washing is in the machine so I’m having a coffee before going out to post a birthday card ......combining that with a bit of a walk 😊

Had a nice walk......sunny, but still very breezy out

Finished the fiddly bits on my baby knitting.....ribbons and buttons ☺️

A nice, productive day 😊

Well done Darcy for getting back TS so quickly x

Sunny again today, but it’s very breezy out there 💨

I was freezing yesterday evening and went to bed early to warm up......not sure if it was the weather or the ketosis fairy!

I’m off to a 60th birthday dinner on Saturday so I’m going to look at my dresses and see what fits the best ☺️

......it’s a smart establishment so I’m getting an updo at the hairdressers for the occasion, and I might even put some makeup on!

People will comment on how gorgeous you are I’m sure! I’ve a party lunch on Saturday too. I haven’t even thought what to wear. Congrats on how you’re doing D! Nice to wear something smaller.

People will comment on how gorgeous you are I’m sure! I’ve a party lunch on Saturday too. I haven’t even thought what to wear. Congrats on how you’re doing D! Nice to wear something smaller.

That’s very sweet Whiz, thank you xx

Back