Total Solution South Pacific

Glad you had a good day D. So excited for your trip to Canada? I would be. Have an amazing time.

Very excited to be revisiting my old home ☺️

Though I’m not looking forward to the cold weather again ☃️

Early start for my flight next Wednesday from Heathrow ✈️

Another cold and rainy day ☔

Sorting out my cabin bag today and doing some odd jobs round the house 😊

Hairdressers tomorrow before going out to the birthday dinner........I’ve preordered my meal, and chosen the healthiest options so hopefully not too much damage!

I’m going to weigh tomorrow morning rather than Sunday, just in case 🙄

To be very honest I will be glad to get the dinner and my Canada trip finished........I very much want to do a straight run on TS without interruptions as I am so in the zone 😀

2D92E645-259E-4518-984C-8A63D26678A3.jpeg

Wish I could show you the back of my hair.......my lovely hairdresser has done a beautiful French pleat ☺️

The dress is quite loose.......the last time I wore it, it was absolutely skin tight!

I’m nowhere near target, but I feel quite good this evening ☺️

Had a lovely evening out with family........and had loads of compliments ☺️

Back to reality today, with housework and laundry 😆

Weighed this morning and no damage done with my meal out, but back on TS today until Wednesday when I’m off to chilly Canada ✈️☃️

I’m so cold :gen125:

The heating is back on full blast after I had switched it off during the ‘heatwave’ :classic_roll_eyes:

It’s actually slightly warmer in eastern Canada than it is here today!!

Waiting for an Amazon parcel.......more knitting wool for my projects :classic_smile:

.........perhaps I should knit myself a blanket instead!!

Wow Darcy, you're doing amazing this time around. Well done losing your holiday gain and then some.

Looking gorgeous xx

Hello from Newfoundland ☺️

Just arrived at the hotel after a very long day, and 2 flights ✈️

Flagging now and I’m off to bed 😴

Have the most fabulous time Darcy xx

Back