Total Solution South Pacific

Darcy15 said:
Just downloaded the couch to 5k app - going to give that a try!!

Not a great one for exercise, but now the evenings are lighter I feel more motivated to give it a try! :)

I went out with this app yesterday for the first time, I ache a bit today but that's because the app had finished and I ended up walking further than anticipated lol.
It is easy to use and for someone who never runs (me) the running is manageable :( Good luck you'll enjoy it.

How are you feeling? Are the bruises and pain getting better?

How are you feeling? Are the bruises and pain getting better?

Hi Ali

The brusing and swelling is very much better.

The suture line is still quite sore, so still needing analgesia. Get the stitches out on Thursday, thank goodness.

Been very easy to stay on soups though!!! :D

I really hope this is all worth it in the end!

Will have a go at the running thing tonight, while I'm motivated to do so! Don't think I've run since I was a toddler, so should be interesting!! :eek:

There goes another day :D

Just watching Supersize v Superskinny - quite a hard programme to watch.

Then the final of the Biggest Loser.

A whole evening of weight related telly - bit sad really!

Mouth is a lot better, glad to say.

Darcy15 said:
Morning everyone!

Foggy enough for you? :)

3rd day of fog, makes it really hard to drive around the countryside lol. Does nothing for my headache :(

It starts foggy but the days turn beautiful! we've been in the garden/park every day this week!

Ooh, my office colleague is eating a warm cheese scone - smells delicious!!! ............but I am strong and will resist :D

Cold and grey here today

Have a good day everyone :)

Darcy15 said:
Oh dear, headache no better I guess?

Luckily, I have no travelling this week.

No :( I think I'll try some antihistamine, hayfever tabs. Maybe it's not a cold, I don't usually have them for this long, my throat is still scratchy and runny nose. Worth a try eh?

Hi there. Just read a few pages of your diary. You really made me laugh!! The meds may be making you retain some water so once the stitches etc are out you'll probly see a good loss!

I started vigorous walking this week and i am dying with axhes and pains as a result. I went too far too soon. Ive actually put on a few pounds cos of it. So beware. When you start exercising you will notice a weight gain or a bad loss week cos of the acids building up in muscles. But dont let thay stop you of course. Your overall losses are great. Well done.

Belle

Hi there. Just read a few pages of your diary. You really made me laugh!! The meds may be making you retain some water so once the stitches etc are out you'll probly see a good loss!

I started vigorous walking this week and i am dying with axhes and pains as a result. I went too far too soon. Ive actually put on a few pounds cos of it. So beware. When you start exercising you will notice a weight gain or a bad loss week cos of the acids building up in muscles. But dont let thay stop you of course. Your overall losses are great. Well done.

Belle

Thanks Belle :D

Got my stitches out - yay!

Not painful at all - unlike paying the significant bill later!! :eek:

Diet wise all is well :)

Woohoo, glad the pain has gone it will be so worth it for that dazzling smile :D

Back