Total Solution South Pacific

Darcy15 said:
Hi Ali

Nice to see you back with us! :)

Good to be back :D

Morning everyone :)

Busy day ahead. Have to clear out the worse room in the house for decorating - the spare room! :eek:

It is full of, well.......stuff!!

A fabulous opportunity for a ruthless clear out though.

So pleased with the decorating so far.

Staying 100% TS - it's such a routine, I hardly think about it now. I never, ever, thought that I would be able to do this for so long! Amazing really. :eek:

.....wish the scales would zoom down a bit faster though! :)

Have a good day all.

Worked hard all day and made progress.

Really embarrassed at how many handbags I found all over the place! Have put them all together in some baskets, so I know where they are.

Plan to tackle some more clothes tomorrow! :eek:

Morning everyone :)

2 pounds down today. Pleased with that - and it seems about my average loss.

More sorting planned for today.

Happy Mothers Day to all you mums! :D

Just having a coffee break!

Now ladies, shoes............just what is that all about?

I have found loads of shoes still in their boxes, unworn. Why? I think in my head I was keeping them for 'when I am slimmer'...........so, I have taken them all out of the boxes and plan to wear them! :D

.......all that cardboard, the recycling van tomorrow will wonder what has been going on in my house! :)

Making slow but steady progress - bit like my weight really!! :D

Ha. Ha this sounds like me, we put some new wardrobes in the back bedroom and in the old wardrobe were 8 pairs of shoes in boxes, like you say never been worn!!! So perhaps I need to do the same!!! Hubby moaned as I said "oh I must keep them for when I am slimmer"" who will gave the last laugh I wonder !!

Have a great day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Get them out and wear them!!

What in the world goes on in our heads? :eek:

I am finding all sorts of stuff in this clear-out scheme!

Why 'save' things for goodness sake!! :D

Darcy15 said:
Just having a coffee break!

Now ladies, shoes............just what is that all about?

I have found loads of shoes still in their boxes, unworn. Why? I think in my head I was keeping them for 'when I am slimmer'...........so, I have taken them all out of the boxes and plan to wear them! :D

.......all that cardboard, the recycling van tomorrow will wonder what has been going on in my house! :)

Making slow but steady progress - bit like my weight really!! :D

Woooo yay for loads of new shoes :D

Morning everyone!

Lovely sunny day here now - after a very frosty start.

I am at work in my new shoes and a skirt that wouldn't go over my legs before! Feel really good today. :D

Had a good day.

Had several nice compliments at work - have never worn a skirt before, don't think people knew I had legs!!! :eek:

........can't actually remember the last time I wore tights!! :D

:D great compliments, they better gets used to those legs :D

Well done, what a great feeling it is when clothes which were previously too small now fit :) Enjoy the feeling!

Another day done! :)

Plan to watch Horizon tonight - programme about weight gain.

Plan tomorrow is to wear my 'new' skirt :D

Darcy15 said:
I'm certain that yours are very Julia Roberts, being so much taller than little old me!! :D

Lol yeah but all my height is in my torso if I sit at the back of a chair I can never reach the floor lol and sitting up straight I'm the same height as hubby (nearly 6') just midget legs lol don't I sound sexy Lmfao

I can't reach the floor either!

I was so delighted when Ford introduced the Ka - the only car I've ever driven where I can really feel confident reversing! :D

......not to mention the embarrassment of having to ask a passing stranger to get things off the top supermarket shelves for me! :D

Back