Total Solution South Pacific

I've just read some of your posts - well done. I don't think it's a coincidence that some of start clearing out the clutter as we shed body clutter!

I've just read some of your posts - well done. I don't think it's a coincidence that some of start clearing out the clutter as we shed body clutter!

Thank you ☺️

I think you’re right.......something very motivational about clearing out clutter 😊

Oh how I wish I lived in a soft water area.......would make cleaning the bathroom soooo much easier 😏

.......no matter how often I scrub the shower track, it’s always yucky again within a few days!

Still, the bathroom is sparkling now.......on to the spare room after a coffee 😆

Oh how I wish I lived in a soft water area.......would make cleaning the bathroom soooo much easier 😏

.......no matter how often I scrub the shower track, it’s always yucky again within a few days!

Still, the bathroom is sparkling now.......on to the spare room after a coffee 😆

Well done, Darcy! I wish I had your stamina xxx

Busy, busy day cleaning like a mad woman!!

It’s 8.30 and still 27 degrees here.......phew!

.......and I’ve only just had my first pack. So busy, food never entered my head 😆

Yet more cleaning and sorting!! 😳

........my house was clean and tidy before I started this ‘project’, now I have mess everywhere 😏

There has been great progress though.....and considering I’ve emptied every drawer, cupboard and storage box in the house it’s going to be fabulous when I’ve finished 😊

I’ve rewarded myself for all the hard work......no, not food.......a new Dyson cordless vacuum 😆

2 lbs down today........which marks a 5 stone loss and the halfway point of my journey 😊
Woooow! You're amazing, Darcy! Lovely updated, I'm super happy for you ❤

Up early today as I’m expecting my new garden benches to be delivered 😊

With a big push today the spring cleaning should be finished.....thank goodness!! 😆

Diet wise, nothing much to say.......onwards and downwards 😀

Spring cleaning is finished 😀

......but I need to go to the charity shop with several boxes, and go to the dreaded tip to get rid of the old vacuum 😏

I am also going to get rid of my old laptop that I haven’t used in ages......but I’m not sure how to go about that 🤔

Diet wise, all is routine 😊

Thought I’d finished cleaning........but I decided to redo under the stairs as it wasn’t to my liking! 🙄

.....mad in this heat, but mission accomplished 😀

Still need to go to the dreaded tip though 😏
Fantastic! Well done. Darcy, i think you gave me the cleaning bug over the internet haha :D

Wow - great results - you are inspiring me. Although I am doing well, I can't wait for that ticker to slide along. And I love you are shedding stuff and reorganising too.

Wow - great results - you are inspiring me. Although I am doing well, I can't wait for that ticker to slide along. And I love you are shedding stuff and reorganising too.

Thank you 😊

Reorganising is very therapeutic.......and a great distraction from food! ☺️

Another weigh in tomorrow......so fingers crossed 😀

Back