Total Solution South Pacific

Oooh re-organisational chaos, nothing quite like it :eek:

Hope it all gets sorted soon :)

Changes like that at work can be so draining... I used to work for a big corporation and got so fed up of 'office politics' and reorganisations that I rather drastically quit and set up my own business! Hang in there though, it will all sort itself out soon :)

Hope you're having a good day x

Changes like that at work can be so draining... I used to work for a big corporation and got so fed up of 'office politics' and reorganisations that I rather drastically quit and set up my own business! Hang in there though, it will all sort itself out soon :)

Hope you're having a good day x

It has been draining Womble :rolleyes:

....but today has actually been quite a laugh, as my local team are a tight knit bunch and we're just getting on with what needs to be done and bringing back some fun into the day :)

......and all, oddly enough, without the need for the 'new management ' to be all over us like a rash o_O

It's good that as a team you can all see some humour in the situation, otherwise it would be hell.

Glad work is better :)

Hate restructures and office politics. Some people prefer to just moan a lot and do nothing.

Hope your well and sticking to plan

Yay....it's Friday :D

I have just finished my housework and the washing is in the machine :)

I'd like to say I have a peaceful weekend ahead.....but I've got a pile of overtime to do :rolleyes:

All well on the diet front :)

My housework is never finished. Have a great weekend.

I stick to a routine, and make a lot of check lists :oops:

Sometimes it's really hard, but I force myself to do the bulk of the housework on a Friday evening, as soon as I get in from work

.....last night for example was really tough, I just wanted to sit down not work o_O

Then I have the weekend free to do other things

....like overtime today :rolleyes: :D

I have a laminated list I check off too. It is the only way I can motivate myself

I'm loving the fizzy water! Enjoy x

I am on the plain tap water at the moment but looking forward to getting some fizz as a bit of a treat. I think it might need to be drunk on an evening only out of a champagne flute

Back