Total Solution South Pacific

Sorry I've been missing for a few days.............work became really impossible and I have resigned from my new role :(

I am waiting to hear what happens next - hopefully just a simple return to my previous job, but that depends on management I suppose .......might just end up retiring sooner than I had thought :oops:

I tried my best, but every day something else would be expected of me ........it simply wasn't the job I expected or wanted, and life was miserable :(

Ashamed to say I resorted to comfort eating for a few days, so my weight loss has stalled a bit :rolleyes:

Enjoying my few days holiday - met a friend for lunch today, which was lovely :)

.....there is a life outside of work, and I need to focus on that :D

I am sorry to hear that Darcy but you had to do what was right for you.
I hope you get the outcome you want

I think you should view it as a well deserved break and I daresay it will give your weight loss a boost.

Good to have you back! So quiet around here :)

Sorry to hear that too Darcy - must have been a very difficult decision to make, so am sure you have done what's best. x

Sorry I've been missing for a few days.............work became really impossible and I have resigned from my new role :(

I am waiting to hear what happens next - hopefully just a simple return to my previous job, but that depends on management I suppose .......might just end up retiring sooner than I had thought :oops:

I tried my best, but every day something else would be expected of me ........it simply wasn't the job I expected or wanted, and life was miserable :(

Ashamed to say I resorted to comfort eating for a few days, so my weight loss has stalled a bit :rolleyes:

Enjoying my few days holiday - met a friend for lunch today, which was lovely :)

.....there is a life outside of work, and I need to focus on that :D

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling down. Whatever happens you know you did it for the right reasons. This may be the start of a new phase of your life so forget the comfort eating and make a fresh start. Life is not about work, it's just a means to an end. Take care.

Thank you so much everyone :)

As in everything - including diets - I'm an all or nothing personality :rolleyes:

Work became more than a job, and was taking over my life - not healthy :(

It was a very difficult decision, but I know it was the right one for me :)

I'm back at work tomorrow so I'll hear then what the plan is

.....assuming I have a job of some sort I'm going to coast through the next 8 months and retire at the end of next March as I had planned :)

Back on TS and counting down to my cruise in 7 weeks :D

Hi Darcy

Just wanted to say I have read all your diary (it did take me 2 days!) and I think you are truly inspirational!

You have done so well and been through so much and still managed to get the weight off.

I hope tomorrow is a good day for you and I look forward to reading more

:)

Hi Darcy

Just wanted to say I have read all your diary (it did take me 2 days!) and I think you are truly inspirational!

You have done so well and been through so much and still managed to get the weight off.

I hope tomorrow is a good day for you and I look forward to reading more

:)

Thank you so much :oops: :)

Well done for getting back on it.

Where are you going on your cruise? :)

image.jpeg

Hey Darcy! How's it going? x

Hanging my head in shame :oops:

Comfort eating the past few weeks due to work pressures :(

Nothing is sorted.......it is all in the hands of HR .......so I'm still battling away with the current job, which I just hate more every day

I've got my pension papers downloaded, and seriously thinking about just going for it and retiring

.....which would be 8 months before I planned to, so not anything too drastic in truth

I have 'gained' about 12 lbs, most of which I hope is water weight - I'm so ashamed of myself :oops:

But, tomorrow is another day and I'm back on plan :D

Hey Darcy - was worried about you - I know it has to be something serious to take you off plan, so sending lots of positivity your way. Being in a job you hate is awful, but at least the end is in sight - whether it's early retirement or back to what you know and love. Big hugs x

Darcy, don't be ashamed. You've been going through a lot recently. It's a beautiful day today (at least it is where I live in West London), so try and have a lovely day. Keep on plan as much as you can, but don't stress over it. With everything else going on in your life just try and maintain a healthy diet in the meantime, you may lose a little weight or stay the same, but that way you won't gain weight. Once you are feeling less stressed about your job, that might be a better time to start your diet. First and foremost take care of yourself, and know that you have a lot of support from me and all your Minimin pals.

Thank you so much for the words of support :)

Nothing sorted at work yet :rolleyes:

.....but I've given up worrying about it. If all else fails, I will simply retire!

Back on track, and a good TS day :D

Well done Darcy. I've managed to stay TS today. Sometimes I add a little chopped bacon and/or mushrooms into my evening Exante soup but I'm trying to stop that as my losses haven't been as much as I've wanted.

Back