Total Solution South Pacific

Been out for my walk........boy, it’s cold out there :gen125:

Going to assemble my new clothes rack now, and see if I can sort out the clothes piled up on the spare bed :classic_roll_eyes:

Hi Darcy, I'm back yet again! Tail between my legs so to speak :classic_oops:

Nice to put a face to the name, lovely xx

Very well, thanks :classic_smile:

I’ve lost my holiday gain and an additional 2 lbs........making 20 lbs in total :classic_big_grin:

WOW! Well done Darcy xx

That’s fantastic considering holidays were involved. Well done you!

Thank you :classic_smile:

My whole mindset around food seems to have changed......on my cruise I had some fruit for breakfast and an evening meal. I ignored the chocolate on the pillow each night, and the other food treats that were delivered to my cabin. I just wasn’t interested - and that’s unheard of :classic_roll_eyes:

I am so absolutely determined to lose this weight.......and for good!! :classic_big_grin:

Horrible weather here.......pouring down, dark, cold and miserable!!

No walk for me today I feel ☹️

Diet wise, nothing to report........TS is suiting me well 😊

Horrible here too, just dark and miserable.

Day to get on top of the ironing methinks.

Fantastic mind shift going on Darcy. Nothing can stop you now! I was in a blizzard with an inch of snow this morning at work. It was so heavy someone actually came out to help me in! Lovely human kindness otherwise I’d have been stuck. You’re doing great Darcy. We can rock this!

Fantastic mind shift going on Darcy. Nothing can stop you now! I was in a blizzard with an inch of snow this morning at work. It was so heavy someone actually came out to help me in! Lovely human kindness otherwise I’d have been stuck. You’re doing great Darcy. We can rock this!

Thank you so much :classic_smile:

.......and absolutely we rock this!! :classic_big_grin:

I’m very glad someone came to rescue you from the snow! We’ve been lucky here, with no snow........but I wish the wind and rain would die down, it’s really horrible out :classic_frown:

Dreadful weather again......so no walk for me today :classic_frown:

I’m off to meet a friend for coffee later, which will be nice :classic_smile:

Diet wise, all is well :classic_big_grin:

Back