Total Solution South Pacific

Good TS day yesterday, and the scales are encouraging again this morning 😊

Have felt a bit lazy since my return from holiday, so I need to up the exercise game! :character00116:

Lovely sunny day here ☀️

Overcast this morning......hoping it’s going to improve later

A good TS day yesterday, though felt a bit hungry in the evening for some reason

Have discovered a new baby blanket pattern so I’m busy knitting that......I’m so enjoying doing crafts again ☺️

Onwards and downwards 😀

It’s amazing what I find that I ‘need’ in the pound shop :classic_big_grin:

Had a really pleasant afternoon doing some very inexpensive retail therapy :classic_smile:

Ugh, need to wash my car........some birds have pooped all over it, so gross 🤢

At least it’s sunny today so it should be warm outside......and the activity will burn some calories 😀

Meeting a friend for coffee tomorrow evening, to catch up on the gossip from my old job 😆

Car washed and dishwasher cleaned........my exciting day! :classic_big_grin:

......but I also ordered some more packs, and booked some excursions for my October cruise :classic_smile:

Well done Darcy. My day was a lot of poo too, but it’s gonna take months until it’s nice and shiny :) Excursions? Hmmm? Hmm?

Well done Darcy. My day was a lot of poo too, but it’s gonna take months until it’s nice and shiny :) Excursions? Hmmm? Hmm?

A0603652-F6AD-47E0-A916-93AA4585F95B.jpeg

My October trip 😊

Hopefully there will be much less of me walking up that gangplank 😀

Waiting for my packs to be delivered......and a naughty Amazon parcel

......new sunglasses and a posh set of circular knitting needles ☺️

Meeting my friend later on for coffee and a catch up 😀

Fingers crossed for weigh in on Sunday - I’ve been 100% TS and hoping for good things!

Crossing my fingers for you too! My weigh in is also Sunday and I fear I've jinxed myself by hoping to hit 15st.

You should hopefully see an encouraging, exciting loss now you're back on plan!

Ooh seems nice! And the weather won’t be too warm either. What kind of trip is this (city-hopping or cruise?) because unless that ship has wheels, your return from Valletta seems compromised :D

It’s a cruise 🛳

I join the ship in Barcelona, and then fly home from there on its return ✈️

The ship is brand new, not being launched until next month, so it should be lovely ☺️

Last edited:
Packs were delivered, and my Amazon parcel.......though this turned up very late so I had to cancel coffee with my friend

......changed that to Tuesday evening instead

I know not many people would be excited about knitting needles, but I love my new set 😍😍

Haha, I'm not a knitter myself but I have plenty of knitter friends so I totally understand the importance of needles! So happy you're pleased with your purchase.

Back