Spaniel's Ears... boys look away now

Agree with LJ, get them out ladies and I am sure you will get an honest and open opinion. (ps - - - only jokin, the boss reads this forum)
(Just browsing the posts for inspiration, just about to start the Lighterlife programme, end of month.)

haha i love this thread, like many of you my cup size dont change but they are no longer firm and point a bit south
most men though dont seem to mind it`s us women who think we should have the perfect nipple direction and all point straight ahead
i just say to myself i`d rather have puppies than lard :D

Not many "cudhanga's" left then girls?!! I've always been small in the boob dept, so hoping for damage limitation. Mind you what CD dont do, age certainly will - too late to keep ahead of the curve I fear!! Tx

I want to join too!!! the girls are dissapearing I am so getting a boob job after this i love my girls they have gotten me free drinks, into clubs and helped to distract my hubby when i have messed things up around the house or smashed the car we are a good team

'nother member here. They are rapidly heading south, soon to meet up with the belly button. I'll be tripping overthem at this rate!;)
But DH hasn't even noticed!

lol kerryberry mine have also gotten me untold freebies :D i fear a good bra will be the only way out this time around

33 and tits like a 90 year old, smashing

I wear balconette bras they are really good but I am saving for new boobs as i can put up with excess skin but not empty boobs but it will take me a while to get them not huge ones just back up to a D cup I used to be a 40DD and now 38C and they are still shrinking.

i think i have been deluding myself that if i lost weight my bosom would not disappear. :(
although thinking about it, the last time i was my target weight i would only have been one cup size smaller than i am now, if i'd been wearing the right sized bra.... hmm i think i will still miss my boobs

For anyone who's in need of a boost, Primark are selling silicone breast enhancers for only £4! Bargain considering they're c. £20 at M&S, Johnny Loulou's, La Senza etc. for the selfsame product :)

I am hoping to loose a good few stone, but this is worrying me, my boobs are not a great sight now :sigh:
We are considering having another baby when i loose the weight, so if we manage to have another little bundle then i am going to see about getting my boobs done, its the only thing about me i once liked, now they are just awful :cry:

Back