Sparkles Diary - Back

Keep doing those steps Sparkle you are doing GREAT and you will be in the size 14 in the blink of an eye.

Keep going babe and we will all be kicking your arse along the way :hug99:

Keep that top somewhere handy and keep looking at it.

Youll be in it before you know it *HUGS*

Sparkle - well done on sticking to your points 100% this week - see, there is one positive step you have taken to improve your diet.

Your doing fatastic - keep up the good work!!:)

Okay, so I haven't managed to stay within my points today, yesterday or the day before - In fact I had fish and chips yesterday after my bad day (travel wise) and the interview.

I received a call today - well a message on my mobile - giving me an unconditional offer for the course. I'm not going to take it. I'm going to start looking for another job, will be doing three applications tomorrow, and focusing on living my life!

I've got my list of goals, and I'm going to write them all out in deadline order and actively start working towards them - losing weight being the main one. I've also registered to do this course with Open University.

I'm getting my hair done tomorrow, having some top head highlights (very summery) and going to see if she can do a sweeping fringe or something like that. Also meeting up with a friend that I haven't seen for a couple of weeks and having a catch up and then of course put the world to rights! lol

Anyway, I'm off to bed, so I'll see you all tomorrow. xx

Well I've had my hair done... Had a fringe cut in and some top head highlights - Very different. When I was younger (18 years and under) I used to dye my hair a lot... Had all sorts of different colours, standard highlights, blonde streaks (I did it before Geri! lol), red, low lights, everything. But I haven't had my hair coloured for a while now.. Well I did have some hightlights at the beginning of December but she did it through a cap and it looked awful, so I dyed over it. The last few years I've just had various shades of medium brown - nothing that really draws attention to me - and nothing permanent.

So today I was very scared, even whilst she was doing it I was scared - even after it was finished I was scared! lol It takes me a while to get used to changes, so maybe a hair colour AND a newish style was a bit much. But I like it, and I've even redone my make up (put eyeliner on - something I need a lot of practice at!).

Anyway - I've posted a picture on my album, so feel free to have a look, but please don't tell me if you think it's horrible... actually, maybe you should, because if I don't get any comments I'll just assume you think it's horrible anyway! lol

Even if you don't like it, I feel that it's more modern - I feel like I actually am young (23 in July). I'm ready to start living again, starting with the new hair style! :D

OOOOO IT LOOKS LOVERLY .......! Fancy being scared ...lol. When I go to the hairdressers I say I want about this much cut off, I fancy a change now go for it. I always leave the style to the hairdresser. The choice of colours too !

Omg I have just looked at your other pictures you look like a totally different person.....that is bluddy amazing.....im gobsmacked.

Wow it looks great as your avatar.....!

I'm waiting until someone puts a complaint in! ;)

Omg I have just looked at your other pictures you look like a totally different person.....that is bluddy amazing.....im gobsmacked.

I know what you mean - I'm looking at the pictures now in complete shock. I've even made a slideshow.

You look great! I LOVE the new hair, really suits you and its lovely to see the face behind the ID. I love when you can do that :)

Thank you!! I'm really happy with it! Can't wait for people to see it! :D Oh, and if anyone has any make up tips I'd really appreciate it!

So when is starlight gonna put her pic up as her avatar ???????????

Oooh!! Good question!

Yay there she is .......see I havent run off. It is nice to see who we are talking to. Makes it seem more like a person.

Yay there she is .......see I havent run off. It is nice to see who we are talking to. Makes it seem more like a person.

I completely agree!!

Sandy - you're a beautiful beautiful person, both inside and out!! I really think you need to put an album up that shows your starting pictures, and pictures now. The difference is incredible, and not only really motivating for you to see, but also really motivating for other people to see! :D

Back