Sparkles Diary - Back

Awwww thank you Sparkle thats totally made my day :)

I WILL put photos up, honest - soon(ish) lol

You better!! :D

Well anyway, thank you so much for the compliments! With those I've received here, and in real life, I actually feel pretty!!! For the first time in a long long time!

Although I haven't stuck to the diet today, myself and my mum are back on it tomorrow! And we will do it! Our main aim is when we go to Switzerland on the 15th of September, we both want to have lost about 2st each.

Something that seeing those pictures has done, is reminded me of an 'encounter' I had the other day. I bumped into someone I hadn't seen for a long time (since I was at my heaviest) and she couldn't believe how much I had lost. She had to ask me who I was when she saw me! And she kept going on about how much I changed AND she used the words LOVELY, ATTRACTIVE, and BEAUTIFUL!!! It's very rare that those words are used by people other then my family!! And then it's usually by people who are friends and (I feel) are trying to make me feel better!!

I've written out my 'map' and have put time limits on it as well!

Within 6 Months
  • Get my NVQ2 in Customer Service
  • Lose 100lbs (over half way there)
  • Have breast reduction/uplift
  • Learn to horse ride
Within 1 Year
  • Gallop a horse along a beach
  • Ride on a rollercoaster
  • See a show in the West End
  • Learn to dance
Within 18 Months
  • Go whale watching
  • 'Wonder' at a waterfall
  • See a show on Broadway
  • Go white water rafting
  • Sky dive
Within 2 Years
  • Swim with dolphins
  • Track day racing
  • Rent own place
  • Charity work abroad (conservation work - based on animals)
Within 5 Years
  • Fly in a hot air balloon
  • Go bungee jumping
  • Go ski ing
  • Gamble in Las Vegas
  • Get a newer car
Within 10 Years
  • See lots of live music (going to IOW Festival again this year)​
  • See the Northern Lights​
  • Go on safari​
  • 'Escape' to a paradise island​
  • Climb Mount Everest​
  • Rise a Camle to the pyramids​
  • Ride on a husky sled​
  • Buy own place​
  • Make sure my parents are happy (obviously throughout life!)​
I'm sure I'll add a lot of things that I want to do as I think of them, also this list doesn't even include the list of places that I want to go to... And also there's the obvious, I want to fall in love -but I can't exactly put a time limit on that! lol

Anyway, I'm off to bed in a bit. Just wanted to post this! :D

That made me smile, but also brought a little tear to my eye. You are beautiful Sparkle, and it is so fab that you are finally seeing that. Love your map,and know you will achieve what you have listed. Nite nite honey xx

hi hun first week on weight watchers,been reading diarys to see how everone gets on,u done so well,it my first time on weight watchers,so far finding points good as i can eat what i wont still,but only on my third day,lol,anyway keep up the good work,jusat think of all those nice summer clothes thats going to make u look even more pretty,:) :) :)

Aww thanks pink!!

Well done on being on day three! I'm glad you're finding it easy, if you have any questions at all or want any advice everyone here is so helpful! Being able to still eat the food you enjoy is definately a bonus of WW. Although I have found that when I'm on it I stick to healthier food (so I can get my points worth lol) and I'm beginning to enjoy that more then a lot of the fattier food. Don't get me wrong I still like it every now and then, but there's no way I could eat it anywhere near as often as I used to!

I'm looking forward to following your journey! :D

FINALLY I am back on track, and properly!! When I got weighed this morning I did find that I had put on 1lb this week, but to be honest it wasn't a surprise, and instead helped to motivate me even more.

I was so busy this morning that I didn't have time for breakfast at home - usually this would have been used as an excuse to pig out, but instead I just grabbed four bits of WW bread and my jar of marmite and took it to work and had it there!

In fact, I've been struggling to use my points today! I even had a bottle of wine to help me along - okay so it was a small bottle of WW Wine (2 points for the whole bottle and I thoroughly enjoyed it!), and I've still saved half a point today!

Anyway I'm feeling pretty damn focus and motivated - at last!! lol

Are you sure Sparkle, a whole bottle of wine for 2 points wow where do you get them from and how much are they????

Me and Marie I think need to know about this as we love our wine and usually end up drinking a very large glass of it (ie the bottle) lol.

Glad to hear you are back on track and if you think you are going off of the rails let us all know and we will all be sure to kick your arse for you :hug99:

Hey Saprkle I think we are both in the right frame of mind.....I too am back on track, feeling bluddy marvelous today.
We can do this.....!

I think I had that once before, but I completely forgot they do it!

Think I'll have to add some of that to my shopping this week, hehe.

Marie!!! How can you forget wine!? :eek: Lol

Hey Saprkle I think we are both in the right frame of mind.....I too am back on track, feeling bluddy marvelous today.
We can do this.....!

Excellent news! We can do this and we will do this!! We're going to be svelte and gorgeous in no time!! :D

hi hun how u got on today,yea got tooth sorted think thats why i went over points ,:)

Well I'm having a busy busy day today! Just wanted to pop on to post on my diary how great I'm feeling. I think it's mainly because I'm so busy, but I feel fantastic! I feel attractive (when I don't look in the mirror ;) ), am having a 'slim day', feel confident and professional and am extremely positive about everything.

Oh, and I'm loving being on the plan... I do believe I've had that important 'CLICK' again!!! :D

Yes I have!! :bliss: :bliss:

And I've changed my goal weight. Originally I put it down as 9st 10lbs but I don't even remember the last time I was that weight. Last time I lost weight, the lowest I got down to without struggling was about 11st! That also happens to be my 100lb mark (100.5lbs to be precise!) so that is what I'm aiming for to begin with!

That's only 2st 11lbs to lose! I feel even more motivated seeing a figure like that!! As it is, I think when I have my breast reduction (once I've lost my weight) I'll probably lose another half a stone then (not kidding)!

I remember being really confident and comfortable at approximately 11st. So that's what I'm aiming for now, and if I happen to decide that I want to lose some more when I get there, then fair enough. But for now, that's what I want!

I'm feeling so positive and happy! :D

I know!! I'm well over the half way I was with my original goal (if that sentence makes sense! lol).

Can I ask how much you weigh now? You've done so incredibly well, I have you to thank for me getting back on the wagon. Seeing the weight come off every week, and the fact that if you stick to it you DO lose weight is fantastic! You're so inspiring!

When I say reduction I mainly mean uplift, with my weight going up and down my boobs aren't want they used to be. Although having said that they were never that good anyway, I developed really quickly, and they decided to completely skip the pert phase!! lol So I'm actually going to go for an uplift, but the amount of skin they will take off (ewwww) it will probably result in a reduction!

I feel so good!!! Make the most of it while it lasts! Although I am determined to be at my goal now! I'm going to stick to it however long it takes. And when I have a party or am going out, I'm going to plan and save my points, not take the whole week off! As soon as you come off the plan it's so much more difficult to get back on!

Sparkle, its lovely to hear you so upbeat and motivated - its giving me a bit of a spur! you are doing fantastic! I looked at your photos in the gallery (hope you dont mind - nosey!!:) ) and can not believe how far you have come!!!! so inspiring - well done!

Back