Sparkling/Fizzy Water Query?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by sabab172, 18 September 2008 Social URL.

1. sabab172

sabab172 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi - Just got back from my WI to lose only 2lb. Not TTOTM and the only thing I have done differently this week is drink lots of fizzy mineral water with the CD flavouring. She seems to think that could have been the problem? Is this something you lot have heard of or had problems with? LOL SXXX P.S just got to keep telling myself its still a loss!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hey sabab, not sure about the flavourings but just wanted to say well done on your loss! you are doing really well and a loss is a loss etc etc!! could it be that you are not far from goal?
    xx

4. spooky

spooky Banned

Sparkling water should be no problem - are you using one teaspoon of water flavouring a day? Overuse of the flavouring may cause weight loss to slow/stall.

5. sabab172

sabab172 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    NO I havent been using one teaspoon a day about one every time!!!! OMG perhaps thats why then..... perhaps I ought to read the label properly. Ive gone through about 3/4 of the pot in a week.... Thanks for your advice - I shall cut it down! LOL SXXXX

6. spooky

spooky Banned

Oops!! :D

Its a common mistake, don't worry! Cut it right back to a teaspoon a day and you should be fine :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.