SparklySize12's Diary to get into those Size 12's!

Thanks Ria!

Wow you have done so well, well done, won't be long before you're at target!

I really want to lose a stone by my birthday, will be looking back at the pics for years to come hopefully so I really don't want to dread looking at them! :mad:

Hi Shanny!

Are you going to do the maintaining yourself or are you going to WW class? You will do well!

I normally don't get past day one, I always put it off saying 'another day/week/month won't make any difference' but I've been doing that for well over a year now! Glad to be nearly through day 2.

Can anyone tell me what 'rep power' means under your user name, details etc?

Hi i will do maintaince at ww go to classes each week, as i refuse to gain weight.!
I dont want to be a returner to my diet ever again, close monitoring is what i will do from now on.

Just think about your stone you want off for your bday, lots off dresses to be worn. lol

Hi i will do maintaince at ww go to classes each week, as i refuse to gain weight.!
I dont want to be a returner to my diet ever again, close monitoring is what i will do from now on.

Just think about your stone you want off for your bday, lots off dresses to be worn. lol

I got down to under what I want to be now a few years ago and let it all go back on (plus an extra three stone!!) so maintaining is the way to go, hopefully I can do that too if, sorry - WHEN - I get to goal xx

Thanks Ria!

Wow you have done so well, well done, won't be long before you're at target!

I really want to lose a stone by my birthday, will be looking back at the pics for years to come hopefully so I really don't want to dread looking at them! :mad:

Thanks hun, although my weight loss has slowed right down to 1lb ish a week when i was losing 3 or 4.

I know what you mean about dreading looking at pictures, i have some from my birthday last year that spur me on as i look massive in them, i was determined i wouldnt look like that this year!

Heya hun how's it going? Well done for getting through Friday 13th, lol. I came out of mine with a parking ticket :( lol. oh well.

If you've got a sweet tooth you should try caramel snack a jacks, I have them when I get a really bad craving and theyre only 51cals. I also loooove mini milk icecream bars, they're only 30 cals each.

Hope today goes well :)

Heya hun how's it going? Well done for getting through Friday 13th, lol. I came out of mine with a parking ticket :( lol. oh well.

If you've got a sweet tooth you should try caramel snack a jacks, I have them when I get a really bad craving and theyre only 51cals. I also loooove mini milk icecream bars, they're only 30 cals each.

Hope today goes well :)

Good afternoon!

Today is going well so far, the sun is shining, it's a gorgeous day so I'm about to pop into town in a bit for a wander about, get myself moving.

Surprisingly I really don't like caramel snack a jacks, I really thought I would but I just can't take to them! Mini milks I will need to try, which supermarket do you buy yours in? I love Muller Lights with the chocolate bits in them, they are keeping me going at the mo!

Hope you're having a better day than yesterday - nightmare with the parking ticket!!

Ok, Day 3 done and dusted!

I'm really pleased with myself cos normally Fridays and Saturdays are my biggest downfalls but I've stuck to my points and even saved 1 today lol!

Not much else to report....looking forward to getting on the scales on Tuesday night and hopefully seeing a big loss :D

Hi Shanny!

Nope, not been on the scales yet, I'm quite bad for weighing myself halfway through the week and getting disappointed if I've not lost much so staying away until my 'offficial' weigh in on Tuesday night, fingers crossed!

How's your weekend been?

Hi SS im good thank you a lazy day today after a long nite with friends at bingo lol.
Had a good laugh i won a tenner spent it all on cider.!!
im sure a good loss will show on tuesday x

Hi SS im good thank you a lazy day today after a long nite with friends at bingo lol.
Had a good laugh i won a tenner spent it all on cider.!!
im sure a good loss will show on tuesday x

Haha I was at Bingo last night too, won nothing though! :( Well done on your tenner! Bingo halls are so different these days, ours has had a makeover and has a fancy lounge bit which is really like a pub, think they are trying to encourage young ones nowadays

OO midweek weigh-in is never a good idea, lol. Don't worry it'll look better on your proper WI.
I've never been to bingo, is it worth a go?
Hope that you have a good week :)

Good evening girls!

Well one day til way in....eeek! I'm excited but nervous too, only time will tell I guess!

Really want to snack on rubbish today, sweet tooth is really kicking in and could eat a family size bar of chocolate!

Anyway, I'm going to take my mind off it by going for a bath, reading a good book and chill out in front of Eastenders!

Hope you ladies are both well, thanks for dropping by! :)

Good luck for the WI! I'm sure that you will ahve done great!
Hope that you enjoyed your evening, sounds lush.
Best wishes.

Good evening ladies :D :D

See the big smiles above! I've lost 3.5lbs, I would have liked it to have been a wee bit more but my weigh in is really a day early as I didn't start til Thursday so I'm pleased! Glad to have got through the first week, for me it is the hardest.

Hope you two ladies are good today? Thanks for posting, off to check up on your diaries! :)

Back