SparklySize12's Diary to get into those Size 12's!

Mate, that's an awesome loss, I'm dead jealous! Keep doing what you're doing, it's obvously working!

Hi everyone!

Well week two is going well so far. However, this weekend I have relatives visiting so not sure how that's going to go food wise, normally when we have visitors we either go out for meals or get takeaways....will just need to go for the healthiest options available.

No exercise this week so need to get my bum into gear on that front! :D

Hope everyone else is good!

Meant to say thanks girls for the encouragement last week! :hug99:

Just had my first Mini Milk - thanks to whoever they mentioned them (was it you Pink?), they are fab!! And only 0.5 point, think I'll have another! :D

Mini milks are the sexiest things ever, looove themm! I can't believe they're only like 30 cals.

How's this week with the family and take aways and such going?

Ok, have weighed myself 2 days early this week as I'm going to be away from my house Mon, Tues and Wed this week, I like to weigh myself of the same scales every week for consistency.

So, 1lb off - I'm pleased with this cos it's two days early plus I :eek: had chippy chips on Friday night :eek:, I'm bad!

So, 4.5lb off so far, baby steps and all that! :)

Hi! Back after a few days away.

This week is going fine so far although got a bit depressed at the start of the week...my friend posted a photo on FB of us at her wedding four years ago and I was four stone lighter...looking at it it's so hard to beleive it's me.

I got a bit upset about it, well upset with myself that I let myself put on that much weight without even really thinking about it, just over eating and no excercise. I feel disgusted with myself :mad:

I know I've lost the last two weeks but sometimes it just seems like such a struggle, still got a long way to go.

Anyway, feeling sorry for myself over with - onwards and upwards!

On a brighter note I am well within my points today and still have my mini milk to eat tonight, I actually love love love those!

Hope everyone is good xx

Aw, don't feel down, ur doing great so far, stay strong. :)

Aw babes, dont worry, you'll look like that again. Maybe you should print the picture and put it on the fridge? lol. I put 'fat' piks of myself around to remind myself what I dont want to look like, but I've never ever been slim so I cant put 'skinny' piks up, lol.

Keep your chin up, you're doing great! Every loss counts and is taking you back to what you looked like back then.

Aw babes, dont worry, you'll look like that again. Maybe you should print the picture and put it on the fridge? lol. I put 'fat' piks of myself around to remind myself what I dont want to look like, but I've never ever been slim so I cant put 'skinny' piks up, lol.

Keep your chin up, you're doing great! Every loss counts and is taking you back to what you looked like back then.

same here haha, im skinnier now than ive ever been so im fat in all pictures :lol:

your doing really well hun :)

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Ok, not had the best week at all diet wise - in fact, I'm just going to forget it ever happened! Faced the music tonight and weighed myself - have put on 1.5lbs which, to be honest, wasn't as much as I thought so it's not too bad (not great either though).

So.....as of tomorrow I have three weeks until I go on holiday. I would love to be 12 stone something by then so I would like to lose at least 7.5lbs, totally achievable if I go for it, so all systems go as of tomorrow!

Hope everyone is good! :)

Hi Shanny! How are you doing?

I've weighed in two days early this week - 1lb off. The reason for this is that I'm going to have a try on the Tony Ferguson diet, starting tomorrow.

Not sure how I will get on with having just soups and shakes but at least I can have my main meal at night which I will look forward to!

I'm going on holiday in 2.5 weeks so I could do with losing it a bit quicker than what I have been so thought I might as well give it a bash.

Wish me luck! :D

Meant to add....if anyone has tried Tony Ferguson let me know, I'll be interested to hear your views - good or bad! :D

Heya hun, how's it going? Coping with the shakes and soups and whatever?
Where you going on hols?
Hope it's going well ;)

Hi girls, thanks for your messages!

Well, TF didn't go so well :( I lasted two days and that was it, felt so ill (I guess that might have passed but my willpower is nil), have realised these types of diets just don't agree with my stomach (I tried LL lite about 18 months ago, same result).

So...I got back on WW and have lost 1lb, again not that great but hey ho.

This weekend I got my clothes organised for my hols so I know they all fit, if I can lose weight in the next week and a half, great - if not, I know that I need to maintain to get into the stuff that I have bought.

Pink - I'm going to the South of Spain. I haven't been to mainland Spain a lot but I've really enjoyed what I have seen of it so looking forward to it! Fingers crossed for some sunshine!

Hope you girls are all ok and thanks for dropping in! xx

Ooh, meant to add - I bought a dress from Monsoon in Size 18, got it home, thought it was a bit big so took it back and the 16 fits perfectly, was so pleased! :D It's probably just the style it is but it made me happy anyway!

Just had to share! :clap:

Yay! Size 16, that's freaking awesome babes! i'm so jealous! lol.
Holiday sounds nice, I've not been abroad, but I'm hoping to when I graduate uni. Have a fab time!

I'm the same as you, I can never do those diet plan things, they're too restrictive and it seems like so much effort. Seriously, just eat healthily, find healthy things that you enjoy eating, don't make food a chore.

See you soon hun.

Back