SparklySize12's Diary to get into those Size 12's!

Hi girls,

Just dropping in to say I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth! I've had one week of my hols and still have another week to go, I've not been watching what I'm eating/drinking at all but hey, that's what hols are about!!

Will probably end up weighing more than when I started by the time I get back but I'll deal with it and start again, will have a few months before Christmas.

Hope you girls are all good xx

Hope you're having a fab time babes, see you when you get back :)

Evening girls! :D

Well...that's me back from hols but in true Saturday night style I won't be stepping on the scales just yet, I've got my takeaway to eat whilst watching X Factor, finishing off my holiday in style!

Not sure when I will get on them as, frankly, I'm scared! :mad: Will do over the next few days though cos I need to get back on track.

Monday seems like as good a time as any. Don't worry about i! You've been on holiday and enjoyed yourself, if you've put on a bit of weight that's fine. Just get back on track now your at home, that's the important bit!
x

Thanks for the posts ladies!

Tonight I joined a WW class, one I've never been to before. It's just a weigh and go but that's fine as it's on my way home from work so is easy to get to.

Starting all over again! I'm actually back to where I started (minus half a pound :D) so I'm happy with that as I really did eat and drink loads on holiday so thought it would be much worse.

So back to reality as of tomorrow, hope I can get back into it, wish me luck!

Back