Special Occassions?

laura269

Morning lovelies :)

Just after some advice really on special occassions. Sometimes eating higher fat stuff is just unavoidable and I have such an evening next week. My question is whats the best way to deal with it? I'm quite happy to give myself a 'night off' as I know that my motivation is so high that I'll get straight back on track the day after.

But when do I stop taking the tabs? Or should I carry on and just suffer consequences?

Thanks for your help xx

Anyone?? xx

I would say if you are going to have a break from the tabs, stop at least 48 hours before. Its still no guarantee that it will be fully out of your system, so you may still get some side effects ( but hopefully not as bad as if you hadn't stopped them)
x

I would stop at least 48 hours as well from experience.

depends... is where your going, are you able to chose a low fat option???
if not i would stop the tablets (unless you are able to be at home for up to 48 hours afterwards where you can deal with any thing that might arrise)

hope it goes ok...
and make sure if you do stop.. GET BACK ON THEM!

Hi Laura

I'd still take the tablet and each sensibly... its so easy to "not" take one every time you face eating something "difficult" Its definately habit forming.

Do you trust yourself to avoid the obvious triggers?

Julie xx

I know if I take the tab I won't have anything bad...which is prob best option but just wanted to kick back for a night! Makes me sad to think I'll not get anything bad to eat for ages...but then thats the whole point of going on these tabs in the 1st place.

Think I've made up my mind I'm taking the tablets as normal and sticking to this...altho will have a couple of drinks to make up for it ;O) xx

go the drink option.. at least if you work a little harder the next few days you will work off any extra cals, but if you ate bad foods then you might not be able to move...

Good luck with it. and i hope that you have a nice time!

Totally agree with Kes, go for the booze. This diet plan is not for stopping and starting if you go by the people who have lost loads, the key is the 5% rule. I'd say don't go over unless you are prepared to deal with the consequences, which you can do if you're gonna be at home for a couple of days, but is it worth it?

Back