Specialk's CD Restart Journey

Good morning hun,

God... 1000 packs £1700!!!! Glad it's split up over time aint it lol. I don't honestly know how many I'll need. This weight been on my belly for around 4years, so I don't expect it to shift very fast!

Must be like being at school lol. 300 names and lives to remember.

I work for Online Bingo as a chat room host (Chat Master CM). So I probably talk to around 500-600 different people a night. Most of them are regulars and alot of them tell you their real name and expect you to remember!!! I think I'm going to get a book lol.

Best of luck for the rest of the day hun :).

NumNums, how very fascinating, online bingo... cant say i have ever done it...

College work for most of the day for me... then work :( boo

Nearly 1ltr down and i have done 1 page of work on Powerpoint!!!! only a few more to go, as well as the research to do my presentation with!!!!

ho hum, how are we getting on today?

K x

Hi all,

started today with a positive head on! Got the first pack down as well as loads of water, brrrrrrrr, and quite a few coffees. Tummy is grumbling a bit though......
We will do it though I'm sure!!!!

xxx

Sounds good Linny!

ive nearly drank my first 1.5ltr bottle, and my first cup of "Redbush" tea sat at the side of me ready to be drank...

i do agree with you, with the first pack down, i am still feeling peckish, but i had a huge carb blow out last night, so its my own fault!!

this site is a good procrastination for me, so i don do my college work, all though i really do need to do it :(

Access diploma in higher education in nursing and allied health professionals, basically Biology, Psychology and Sociology, its all right apart from i really cannot be bothered to get going and do any work because of the x mas holidays, but now its over i need to get my bum wiggling and get some done as i have 2 assesments next week, a test and a presentation :( and ive prepared for neither yet!!!

but on the plus side i have drank 1.5 ltrs of water had a cup of red bush tea, had 1 full pack and just had 1/2 pack now, so im on the up! and ive still got till midnight till i go to bed!!! so much time to drink much more water!!!!

Does anyone know, when you split a pack in half, how much is the minimum amount of water you put in it?

answers please

K x

its nearly time to get ready for work, ive been in my PJs all day and dont want to get out of them :(

im starting to get hungry now for my other 1/2 pack as i am splitting them down so to have more packs and less hunger/headaches and dizzy spells like last time...

well its the dreaded eyebrow waxing tomorrow, to get rid of the 2 fury catterpillars that have glued them selves to my face :)

still not managed to do much more college work, i will take it to work with me tonight and get some done.... well i will try, but the news papers generally get the better of me...

be back about midnight to ramble a bit more, and lets see if the temptation of free food doesnt get me

K x

awww sounds like youre as busy as me then! damn uni work getting in the way of funfunfun!!! lol!

Depends what pack youre splitting, i water down my soup ALOT, and have it in a mug, like a cup-a-soup, i suppose it doesnt really matter, will just be more watery than normal if its a shake.

x

Well i made it back home, through all the snow we have had, withonly a few minor slides along the way!!!

I sortof made it through the night, i had a slice of turkey/chcken, dunno what it was, and split my packs down, and drank close to 44.5ltrs of water, and about 10 million trips to the loo... :)

i cant wait for the weeing to subside, so i can stop thinking about needing the loo all the time, all though i am going to welcome TOTM very soon as last time CD did this to me, even though the implant has totally stopped TOTM, it appeared at the start of CD last time so it is on its way :(

so tomorrow, my plan is to take my dad to work at 730am and go back to bed for a bit, get up do college work, which i didnt finish today and see how i get on!!!

My old CDC emailed me back, so looks like i am going to her. i see her on 22nd jan, as i still have supplys from lat time i am using up :)

So off to the lad of sleeps for me

night K x

Well done katy on getting through the day, it sounded busy and challenging, it will all be much easier once you are in ketosis x

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

ive just woke up coz i needed to wee :(, my mum, who has just got in from work was shaking like a leaf, sayying it took her 40 minutes to do a 5 minute drive home from work as the snow is like 7inches deep, i looked outside and she isnt joking either... i still need to take my dad to work and its like a 20 min drive in normal weather.... so how long will it take this morning, and no doubt i will be going back to sleep afterwards, as i have had only 4 hours sleep *YAWNS*

but i will take some pretty pictures of the snow :D

K x

:eek:

so i am starting round 2 after only lasting 2 months last time,
Don't be so harsh on yourself - it's round 2 for me as well but I only lasted....mhmmm whole 2 DAYS hun LOL!!!
Good luck with your journey xxx

Good Luck Special !
At least you know what to expect this time (much like me - restarter too) !!!

I am sure that you will be very different walking into Uni as the new YOU !

xxxxxxxxx

SO day 2!!!! i am snowed in!!!! so no work for me :( cant do with losing money, but ho hum, never mind!!!!

i think i may do college work....

not drank lots of water yet, just starting on my days supplies of 3ltrs and had 1 shake, waiting for next shake!!!!

Sorry to hear that you can't get to work - not getting paid is the awful part.
Hope you can spend the day getting on with an assignment, and getting one step further into ketosis.
Keep it up!

i am a better evening worker, been literally chillin out all day (i am freezing, i dont thnk its the Keto fairy yet but who knows)

1.5ltrs down only another 1.5 to go and the other 3 packs :)

DAY 2 nearly OVER!!!!

Back