Specialk's CD Restart Journey

You are doing really well hun, keep up the good work x

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Mawning :D

woke up with a very sore shoulder! some very mean man was knocking on the door at 10am, i was still in bed as most late night workers are at that time :( and he was very unsympathetic that he had just woke me up and he was all mean!!! :(

anyway, i scale hopped this morning, and after Day 4 i am 11lbs lighter! i will weigh on monday as a full week after starting and see what that is! but a whole 11 lbs in 4 days WOW!!!!

K x

Marvellous loss in just 4 days, just keep going and your results will be amazing on the 22nd Jan. I bet this has really spurred you on, and so it should x

Yeah BB it has and i cant believe it

i am gunna go and have my first pack and snuggle back up in bed to watch TV

i am at worka t 3 for over time so i will try to be on earlier if not, after work

chin up girlies, hope its a good day!!!#

Katy xxx

Not been on for a few days, mainly coz i jumped off the wagon, slightly then royally!!!!

i was in court on the 7th with old colleagues so when they went to lunch i couldnt refuse, so i went along, and had a salad, whilst they were tucking into fish&chips and burgers, then on the 8th i had a carvery!!!! so i am shocked at my self !!!! my little 2 day binge put 6lbs back on!!!! a whole 6lbs, so shocking!!!!

but ive been back on track sat & sun and will be fine now for the rest of the time! its still 12 days till i see my CDC so i want to be firmly in Keto land and losing weight by then!

today ive sat in the kitchen whilst the family bakes bread, and all though i love home made bread i have resisted and just decided to sniff it instead!!!!

well WI in the morning, we shall see what the day brings... but i know ive had a loss, so im happy anyway, i hope its a big loss!!!

AND the lady painters are still in town, its been 3 days now, and if it is anything like last time its here for the next 2 weeks :(

ho hum

beddy time for me now!!!

night night,

will let you know about WI

K x

Hi Katy

The important thing is that you have got back on the wagon and repaired any damage that's occured.
It can't be easy at TOTM but glad to hear that you are firmly resolved to do well and have a great result when you next get weighed by your counsellor, which you will.

Now K, no matter the temptations ahead before you see the counsellor, stick like glue to your CD regime, it will really pay off.

All the best x

Cheers Bling, i was extremly silly to do what i did, and then cover it up! but its easy!!! all though i am now paying for it as my stomach thinks my throat has been cut and im so hungry! so its now day 3 after blip i hope it will start getting better today, as i only drank 1ltr of water all day so to say the least it feels like ive woke up with a hang over :(

so today is college work and at least 3 bottles of 1.5ltrs to compensate a bit! and by next week i will blast through!

THis WEEKS WEIGHT LOSS IS .............. 10LBS :)

god i did same was doing great lost 8 pounds, but then got drunk , them next day had bacon roll, and have been bad since not carb bad just eating, thinking i should do atkins as i am so crap and can never do more that 2 days with out eating some thing and i had just got in to ketosis and now out grrrrrr so cross with me

Hmph

right i am now back after a knock back, i had a chest infection and my asthma appeared!!!! so after 5 days of some serious steroid treatments, i am BACK!!!, in those 6 days i have put on 8lb :( but it will be off in no time

Day 1 nearly over with, just need to contend with work!!!!

has anyone watched Avatar!!!! oh my, i loved it! even so i am gunna go back and watch it again

ttyl ppl

K x

Hi katy

I'm also very glad you are back. Good that you loved Avatar so much, haven't seen it yet.
It's true - that 8lb will drop off quickly, best of luck x

Hmph

this diet is soooooo hard, i went back to my cdc the other day, and she says i am at least 1 stone heavier than what my doctor says i am :( which is quite worrying, is she doing that to get longer out of me on the diet? i mean surley the scales that weigh upto 45st at my own GP are correct?!?!?! not just a silly set out of argos which can be re-calibrated?!?!?!?

well anyway, ive had a good couple of days, been following a mix between ss & 810 as we had family over and they didnt know i was on the diet, so out came the fish and cauliflower (sp) mash!!! and veg!! was so scrummy!!! and nibbles of cottage cheese and mushrooms, so all in all not bad...

back today again and all ready drank 1.5 ltrs from 9am to now, may have first pack soon, but to be honest ive not been hungry at all, not even before seeing CDC was i hungry....

ah well 9 months of hell starts now!

Kx

Hi hun, good to see you back - good luck with your journey xxx

Hi Katy

I was wondering how you were getting on last night and was about to send you a message.
You just need to think about how much you will lose between now and starting uni; it will be so worth it.
Good to hear that you are back with a vengeance x

You can do it, just put your mind to it!! It's just a few month, but you have to see it in mini-series otherwise it's too overwhelming. I've lost 50 pounds and if I look at the fact that I have to lose exactly the same, I hit the panic button (hence all the false restarts), but I said to myself, the longer I mess around, the longer I'll be on CD... So no more messing around, and I actually set my mini goals and just concentrate on one stone at a time, it's plenty enough in my book

Back