Specialk's CD Restart Journey

I cant believe how cold i am, i have 2 t shirts on, 2 pairs of pants, thick socks and one of those JML blue snuggle blankets and i am so cold, even though my house it at a steady 65degrees....

it cant be the keto fairy yet can it? after only 2 days?

today ive only had, 2 shakes and 2 ltrs of water and 1 cup of redbush tea

i think i will get 3rd pack and settle and watch Eastenders and Holby City

K x

Cheers Mrs E, Tomato Soup with added pepper, what i would give to dip bread into a full tin of heinz tomato soup!!!!!!!!

ho hum

K x

hi special k nice to see you back im back as well this time is it i think it might be easier starting in jan as we can follow months along, sorry im going on. but i was frezzing on a day 2 aswell just could not get warm but on day 4 and not in ketosis yet as keep eating apples so must stop good luck x

Hi specialk

Maybe it would help if you had some more hot fluids and hot water.

Given up on watching Holby City and Casualty, those hunky doctors never used to pursue me in my hospital days, sob sob...

Mrs E, i was dreaming of it, dunking a nice slice of bread in my soup, mmmmmmmm yummy!!! a girl can only dream!!!!

PurpleImogen, nice to see you back, chin up, it could be worse than apples, i had a slice of chicken on day one and thats it, just water and tea all the way for me... cold turkey for me really, i needs to do this this time!!!

Bling, i hate drinking tea/coffee without milk and proper sugar, so i am struggling to drink hot fluids... just had a hot shower, but i can say, it hasnt worked, i am still cold :(

Ah poor you, I have found myself spending ages in the shower for 2 days running! I think its time to put the electric blanket on the bed.

It will all be worth it in the end, honestly x

The death breath is here!!!!

DAY 3

just got up, done the usual check e mails and so on, thought i would pop by... got an e mail from my tutor, classes are CANCELLED this week!!!! as good as it sounds its not that good, i have a presentation and exam next week, both of which go to my final score :( and there isnt long left till i finish, less than 6 months!!!!

water time...

be back later

Third day!!! Brace yourself - it's only going to be easier from tomorrow. Rooting for you today - I am on day one hun xxxx

Chole, is this your first time or are you restarting!!!

i, upto now have found it easier than last time!!!! i dont know how but i have!!!

hope day 1 doesnt bring you any temptations

It's my second attempt as my first time lasted only....2 days. LOL
Going strong so far - hoping this time will be better xxx
Good luck for your dreaded day 3! xxx

i have to say it isnt all that bad!!! not at all :) i am quite enjoying it!!!

just looking out now over the park that is in front of my house covered in 9inches of snow!!!!

Grrrrrr

i am that cold i have put socks and slippers on, which i never ever wear!!! my family think i am joking but my feet are freezing...

ah well, i will have to get used to the idea of wearing socks and slippers when im not outside!!!!

K x

HHHMMMmmmmm, this is a strange one!!!

at about 3pm i wa feeling really constipated and bloated, so like anyone, i took a book and went to the loo, so im sat there quite happy, and i though i was "passing" wind and boy was i shocked!!! it was all runny and little lumps like salmonella sort of tummy upset, but other than that i feel absolutly fine no pains nothing else really just this mahoosive explosion of runny stuff!!! sorry i know TMI

but it has really confused me, as i dont suffer with an upset tummy and its quite weird for me!!!!

ah well

DAY 3 OVER WITH!!!!!

K x

DAY 4

TOTM has arrived, which has been brought on by CD :( so this is two weeks of hell for me :(

i have had the runs all day again today! :( not happy

not had enough water today and i feel rubbish for it, but i will catch up tomorrow!

K x

Ah, hang on in there specialk, it must feel as if CD is conspiring against you but its not, its just your rough day or two. It will be worth it on the scales - there have been some marvellous first week losses posted on the forum yesterday evening. In a few days it will be you and I celebrating fabulous achievements.

All the best K, you can and will do it x

Back