Speed Food Challenge

Lost 3lb at wi tonight and was slimmer of the week, so a big thanks for this challenge, really made me up my s and ss foods intake so here is my list for today:

Celery
Onions
Carrots
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Kiwi
Strawberries
Apple
Pear
Satsuma
Banana
Baked beans

I had a pretty poor day S & SS wise:

Banana
Apple
Pear
Orange
Baked beans

Must do better... :(

Gosh I really am rubbish at keeping up with this one I guess I haven't been putting in the effort needed to ensure a high amount of speed foods also weeks later I still haven't really checked up what is superfree and what isn't , I don't know why I'm just lazy I guess

Anyhow

Apples 3
Pears 3
Lettuce
Red cabbage
Carrot
Onion
Cucumber
Tomatoes

Don't think anything esle I have consumed can be superfree so that's today's list I promise I will try and do better tommorrow :)

Too tired to bother last nite :eek: So here's my list for yesterday :)

Banana
Apple
Pineapple
Blueberries
Blackberries
Strawberries
Kiwi
Cucumber
Lettuce
Onion
Tomatoes
Baked Beans
Sweetcorn
Peppers
Leek
Mushrooms
Carrots

TwinkleToes2day said:
Too tired to bother last nite :eek: So here's my list for yesterday :)

Banana
Apple
Pineapple
Blueberries
Blackberries
Strawberries
Kiwi
Cucumber
Lettuce
Onion
Tomatoes
Baked Beans
Sweetcorn
Peppers
Leek
Mushrooms
Carrots

Nice one twinkle! You're doing awesome x

Ive made chicken chilly stew
onions red/white
mushrooms
cellary
carrots
leeks
tom's
garlic
chilly

Apples/satsumers/strawberries
hope these are super foods ?????????????

Had an awesome day today, here's my list:
Baked beans
Strawberries
Banana
Satsuma
Grapes
Broccoli
Onion
Carrot
Cabbage
Kiwi
Bamboo shoots
Beansprouts
Peppers
Water chestnuts
Tomatoes

So today I did slightly better but not great - need to up my game tomorrow ready for weigh in Friday AM! So here's today:

Mushrooms
Raspberries
Melon
Strawberries
Cherries
Carrot
Swede

Tomorrow will be a massive list I promise!

Tomorrow will be a massive list I promise!

I'll hold you to that Funky ;) :giggle:
:bestwishes: for Friday btw :fingerscrossed:

Today I had:
Strawberries
Kiwi
Blackberries
Pineapple
Apple
Blueberries
Baked beans
Sweetcorn
Beetroot
Onion
Mushrooms
Leek
Tomatoes
Potatoes
Cauliflower
Brocolli
Baby sweetcorn
Melon
Grapes

So I tried more today and boy does my tummy know about it! TMI sorry but anyway here's my list:

Banana
Baked beans
Mushrooms
Melon
Grapes
Orange
Watermelon
Blueberries
Pineapple
Strawberries
Raspberries
Cherries
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Cucumber
Pickled beetroot
Mushy peas
Smoked haddock

Woohoo, that is a list! :D

Good going Funky :D:D

Today I have had:
Apple
Banana
Cherries
Cucumber
Grapes
Kiwi
Lettuce
Melon
Mushrooms
Onion
Peppers
Red currants
Strawberries
Tomatoes

hey everyone, need to try this one, sounds good though how do you all afford to eat so much fresh food and veg everyday - does it not cost a small fortune?

debtin said:
hey everyone, need to try this one, sounds good though how do you all afford to eat so much fresh food and veg everyday - does it not cost a small fortune?

It has cost me a bit extra this week with the berries and stuff but got most of it from local Market and don't have this much usually (I want my 2st shiny today which is why I've ate loads today) I do tend to buy the berries frozen usually and that works out cheaper x

It has cost me a bit extra this week with the berries and stuff but got most of it from local Market and don't have this much usually (I want my 2st shiny today which is why I've ate loads today) I do tend to buy the berries frozen usually and that works out cheaper x
how do you use frozen fruit? thick question but i take it you need to let them defrost then eat as normal?

Wow loads of super free foods today lovely stew for lunch and haddock for tea yummy....here's my list:
Banana
Strawberries
Satsuma
Grapes
Kiwi
Courgette
Chicken
Onions
Carrots
Cauliflower
Celery
Swede
Tomatoes
Turnip
Cannellini Beans
Red Lentils
Petit Pois
Smoked Haddock
Apple
Plums

And Debtin, I don't spend any more than I used to when I was buying crisps, chocolate, sweets biscuits etc, all I have done is cut them out and replaced them with much more fruit and veg, that I rarely bought before, ...thank heavens lol xx

Hi debtin :)
I've always bought fruit n veg but now I buy more instead of biscuits n sweeties, plus I take more advantage of the 2fers etc because I know they will be eaten :D

I also use frozen fruit mainly for breakfast and take out what I want the night before :D

Wow loads of super free foods today lovely stew for lunch and haddock for tea yummy....here's my list:
Banana
Strawberries
Satsuma
Grapes
Kiwi
Courgette
Chicken
Onions
Carrots
Cauliflower
Celery
Swede
Tomatoes
Turnip
Cannellini Beans
Red Lentils
Petit Pois
Smoked Haddock
Apple
Plums

And Debtin, I don't spend any more than I used to when I was buying crisps, chocolate, sweets biscuits etc, all I have done is cut them out and replaced them with much more fruit and veg, that I rarely bought before, ...thank heavens lol xx

Good going Lily42 :D

debtin said:
how do you use frozen fruit? thick question but i take it you need to let them defrost then eat as normal?

Sometimes I let it defrost and mix with yoghurt and sometimes I eat it frozen like little ice pops :D x

Hi I'd like to join in.
Today I've had:
Beans
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Pepper
Onion
Lettuce
Cucumber
Spinach
Radishes
And just about to tuck into a bowl of melon, pineapple, blackberries, cherries and pomegranate.

Not a great day today I don't think:

Lettuce
Tomato
Cucumber
Carrot
Onions
Mushrooms
Swede
Broccoli
Cauliflower

Not as good as yesterday but I'm a bit pee'd off that I STS @ WI :(
Will have a bigger list tomorrow x