Speed Food Challenge

Good luck for tomorrow Lily :fingerscrossed

Thank you Twinkle x

Just got back from my weigh in,Farmer me, you asked me if I thought the speed food challenge worked, I can say a resounding YES....I lost 5.5lb this week, my biggest loss since just before xmas and I am astounded, pleased, ecstatic, jumping for joy, over the moon and I will definitely be carrying this on

So here is my list for today:
Satsumas
Strawberries
Cherries
Bluberries
Prawns
Tomatoes
Celery
Cannellini beans
Baby sweetcorn
Mushrooms
Peppers
Onions
Beetroot
Limes
Cucumber
Carrots
Chillies
Gherkin
Baked beans
Chickpeas
Petit pois
Red kidney beans

Am really looking forward to another good week, ty and gl all xxx

WOW!!!!!!! Lily thats absolutely fantastic!!!!!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

If that doesn't inspire everyone then nothing will.

Well done girl, keep up the good work.

WOW!!!!!!! Lily thats absolutely fantastic!!!!!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

If that doesn't inspire everyone then nothing will.

Well done girl, keep up the good work.

Thank you so much Aunty, I am so over the moon, for the last 3 months or there abouts I have been averaging 1lb a week or less and in March only lost 1lb in the entire month...I will definitely be doing this again xx

Go Lily :party0011: Go Lily :party0011:

That is just an awesome loss Lily :wee::wee: Well done :D:D

Go Lily :party0011: Go Lily :party0011:

That is just an awesome loss Lily :wee::wee: Well done :D:D

Thank you so much Twinkle, you girls have been a great support to me and I am loving every second and now I know this really works I can't wait to see how I do next week, maybe aim for 6lb to get my 4 and 1/2 stone award, what do you think? lol or is that just being greedy hahaha xxx

oh and another thing...this is the 1st time in 14 years or more even, that I have been under 300lb ...wooohoo xx

Thank you so much Twinkle, you girls have been a great support to me and I am loving every second and now I know this really works I can't wait to see how I do next week, maybe aim for 6lb to get my 4 and 1/2 stone award, what do you think? lol or is that just being greedy hahaha xxx

Oh that is one form of greed that is most definitely encouraged around here Lily ;)
Supporting each other is what happens best on this site I feel. No matter what, there will be someone to applaud, laugh, cajole or even :whoopass: when necessary, but all with the same aim of helping each other achieve their goal :D

oh and another thing...this is the 1st time in 14 years or more even, that I have been under 300lb ...wooohoo xx

Oh that's great Lily - not surprised you're over the moon hun :D:D

absolutely fantastic lily42uk.... i am so happy for you well done:):)
my list for today
strawberries- 3 punnets:D
melon
pineapple
baked beans
cucumber
courgettes
tomatoes
banana
lettuce
plums

Here's today's little lot
icon_lol.gif

*Free but not Speed:

*sweetcorn
*grapes

Apples
Strawberries
Blackberries
Blueberries
Redcurrants
Blackcurrants
Melon
Pineapple
Strawberries
peppers
cucumber
lettuce
beetroot
onions
mushrooms
tuna
tomatoes

Here is my list for today:
Tomatoes
Carrots
Celery
Beetroot
Onions
Chicken
Cherries (1 whole punnet)
Strawberries 1/2 a punnet but the night is young lol
Satsumas x 3
Kiwi
Melon
Cannellini Beans
Baked Beans

I think that's it for today, but I will continue snacking on my big bowl of fruit lol xx

today i had
pineapple
melon
strawberries
raspberries- 3 punnets on special offer
satsumas
banana
mushy peas
beans
carrots
parsnips
cabbage
potatoes

Here is my list for today:
Tomatoes
Carrots
Celery
Beetroot
Onions
Chicken
Cherries (1 whole punnet)
Strawberries 1/2 a punnet but the night is young lol
Satsumas x 3
Kiwi
Melon
Cannellini Beans
Baked Beans

I think that's it for today, but I will continue snacking on my big bowl of fruit lol xx

What do you do with cannellini beans Lily? ;)

Everyday I have soup for lunch and 99% of the time it's the chunky minestrone soup, I am addicted to it lol I make a huge pan and it lasts me about 3 or 4 days,but that's with my family eating it too and it's freezable, some days I have 1 huge bowl and I mean huge and another day if I am exceptionally hungry then maybe 2 bowls...but the 2 bowls a day are now becoming very rare, the recipe includes 2 x 400g Cannellini beans or mixed beans which I sometimes have, but again I am addicted to the cannellini beans, the soup is divine and keeps me full for hours xx

Everyday I have soup for lunch and 99% of the time it's the chunky minestrone soup, I am addicted to it lol I make a huge pan and it lasts me about 3 days, some days I have 1 huge bowl and I mean huge and another day if I am exceptionally hungry then maybe 2 bowls...but the 2 bowls a day are now becoming very rare, the recipe includes 2 x 400g Cannellini beans or mixed beans whichI sometimes have, but again I am addicted to the cannellini beans, the soup is divine and keeps me full for hours xx

Oops sorry daughter posted this one by mistake xx

Everyday I have soup for lunch and 99% of the time it's the chunky minestrone soup, I am addicted to it lol I make a huge pan and it lasts me about 3 days, some days I have 1 huge bowl and I mean huge and another day if I am exceptionally hungry then maybe 2 bowls...but the 2 bowls a day are now becoming very rare, the recipe includes 2 x 400g Cannellini beans or mixed beans whichI sometimes have, but again I am addicted to the cannellini beans, the soup is divine and keeps me full for hours xx

You got the recipe Lily? Does it make you very gassy ? :D

You got the recipe Lily? Does it make you very gassy ? :D

Hi hun......yes for a while it did make me a bit gassy, but soon settled and I have literally had this for the last 7 months nearly everyday and if I miss having it I don't feel satisfied...I must stress that I use smoked ham, usually Sopocka (Polish Ham) but if i run out a good Smoked bacon all fat removed will do ....

Chunky Minestrone Soup

(This makes a huge pot of soup enough to last a week and its freezable)

6 stalks of Celery roughly chopped
4 Large carrots roughed chopped
4 Cloves of garlic crushed
1 Large onion roughly chopped
2 x 400g tins of Cannellini beans or mixed beans
2 x 400g tins of chopped tomatoes
2-3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
2-3 tablespoons reduced salt soy sauce
1/2 tbsp paprika (preferably smoked)
1/2 tbsp coriander
1/2 tbsp parsley
1/2 tbsp basil (herbs can be fresh or dried)
4 x Chicken stock cubes
2 x veg stock cubes (I use knorr )
3-4 pints of water (you can add more water later if need be)
8 slices Sopocka ham or 6 rashers smoked bacon roughly chopped
120g wholewheat pasta
-------------------------------------------------------------
Put all the ingredients in the pan except cannellini beans, pasta and ham/bacon.
Bring to the boil and then simmer for about 25 mins, then add all the other ingredients and simmer for a further 10-15 mins.

Makes about 8-10 very large bowls and is totally syn free ...Enjoy xx
Oh I remember you saying that you weren't a fan of Celery so maybe substitute that with something you prefer xx

Hi hun......yes for a while it did make me a bit gassy, but soon settled and I have literally had this for the last 7 months nearly everyday and if I miss having it I don't feel satisfied...I must stress that I use smoked ham, usually Sopocka (Polish Ham) but if i run out a good Smoked bacon all fat removed will do ....

Chunky Minestrone Soup

(This makes a huge pot of soup enough to last a week and its freezable)

6 stalks of Celery roughly chopped
4 Large carrots roughed chopped
4 Cloves of garlic crushed
1 Large onion roughly chopped
2 x 400g tins of Cannellini beans or mixed beans
2 x 400g tins of chopped tomatoes
2-3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
2-3 tablespoons reduced salt soy sauce
1/2 tbsp paprika (preferably smoked)
1/2 tbsp coriander
1/2 tbsp parsley
1/2 tbsp basil (herbs can be fresh or dried)
4 x Chicken stock cubes
2 x veg stock cubes (I use knorr )
3-4 pints of water (you can add more water later if need be)
8 slices Sopocka ham or 6 rashers smoked bacon roughly chopped
120g wholewheat pasta
-------------------------------------------------------------
Put all the ingredients in the pan except cannellini beans, pasta and ham/bacon.
Bring to the boil and then simmer for about 25 mins, then add all the other ingredients and simmer for a further 10-15 mins.

Makes about 8-10 very large bowls and is totally syn free ...Enjoy xx
Oh I remember you saying that you weren't a fan of Celery so maybe substitute that with something you prefer xx

Thanks very much Lily. I'l use celery because I'm determined to get it to be my friend ;) :thankyou: xx

Hiya Ladies,

Just came upon this thread and been having a wee nose. How you all (in the last 2 pages) had good losses with your Speed extraviganza?

I had super speed soup everyday for a week and ended up gaining weight and being realy bogged down with gas....so much it was painful :(

:) cheers

Back