Speed Food Challenge

Oh man! no wonder your tum's not been happy :( Well here's to your better behaviour this week :p ;)

I know even as I was writing it and come to think of it even as I was eating it I knew I would suffer and I don't just mean with my tummy ache, but still I didn't stop....I need a big swift kick up the backside:asskick:, it was almost arrogance I spose...18 months ..once can't hurt...jeez...but that's all history now, onwards to next weeks WI :fingerscrossed:, but just before I go there is a silver lining to this cloud :raincloud:.
On the way home from WI, I thought I know I will say I only added a lb, but by the time I got to my computer I realised it wasn't you guys I would be kidding, so I guess that's a big step in the right direction for me ...but right now I am so glad you guys can't see me ...Red is not a good colour on me lol :break_diet:

I am off to bed now I need my beauty sleep :zz: sweet dreams all xxx

Hope you had a good day one & all, particularly you Lily :) Hope you're feeling better again today ;) Today is a new day and Sunday is in the past where it belongs - onwards & downwards :D

0.5lb off for me today - quite happy with that - it's better than nothing - again ;)

Today's list:

*Free but not Speed:

*banana
*grapes

Apricot
Apples
1/2 pear (LO snaffled the other bit :gimi: haha)
Cherries
Strawberries
Blackberries
Pineapple
Melon
lettuce
spring onion
tomatoes
radish
baked beans
kiwi
onions
peppers
cucumber

BTW Lily, I got the ingrediments for your luverly soup today, so shall be making that tomorrow :D

Last edited:
Hope you had a good day one & all, particularly you Lily :) Hope you're feeling better again today ;) Today is a new day and Sunday is in the past where it belongs - onwards & downwards :D

0.5lb off for me today - quite happy with that - it's better than nothing - again ;)

Today's list:

*Free but not Speed:

*banana
*grapes

Apricot
Apples
1/2 pear (LO snaffled the other bit :gimi: haha)
Cherries
Strawberries
Blackberries
Pineapple
Melon
lettuce
spring onion
tomatoes
radish
baked beans
kiwi
onions
peppers
cucumber

BTW Lily, I got the ingrediments for your luverly soup today, so shall be making that tomorrow :D

Hey hun had a bit of a crap day personally but food wise it was all good.....hope you enjoy the soup I bet you can't guess what I had for lunch? :eating: lol, so here is my list for today:

Celery
Cannellini Beans
Onions
Carrots
Strawberries
Blueberries
Raspberries
Peach
Peppers
Lettuce
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Beetroot
Pear
Satsuma
Baked beans
Quorn pieces

That's me done for today, cya tomorrow xxx

Your lists are so impressive. Have been lazy with keeping up with my lists but working on speed food every day and lost 1 pound in spite it beign day 1 of * week and feeling like a water melon

raspberries
forest fruits
courgette
passatta
onions
mushrooms

Hey hun had a bit of a crap day personally but food wise it was all good.....hope you enjoy the soup ........

Hey Lily :wavey:
Hope you're having a better day today :hug99:
My soup is ready and it is DELICIOUS :D:D
Thank you again ;) xx

Hey Lily :wavey:
Hope you're having a better day today :hug99:
My soup is ready and it is DELICIOUS :D:D
Thank you again ;) xx

Hey hun, Yeah a much better day, would be perfect if I could shoot hubby and stop him nagging lol but I'll live with it (thought we women were supposed to be the nags???)
I am just warming my soup through, and oh I do agree DELICIOUS isn't a strong enough word, I just love it, :heartpump: but as good as it is on day one, as with most things, wait till tomorrow and the flavours have infused a bit more ...Yummy....I often have it late at night when I am felling a little peckish
:eating:, have a good day hun xx

lunch
lettuce
tomato
cucumber
carrot
green pepper
sweetcorn
red onion

dinner
lettuce
tomato
cucumber
sweetcorn
red pepper (in salad and gammon loaf)
red onion (in salad and gammon loaf)
gammon
melon

Good evening everyone :D Hope you're all keeping well and have had a 'speedy' day ;)

My list for today is:

*Free but not Speed:

*grapes
*garlic

Cannelini beans
baked beans
passata
Celery
carrot
Apples
Cherries
Strawberries
Pineapple
Melon
tomatoes
kiwi
onions
peppers

Here is my list for today (a lot like Twinkles, I wonder why? lol )

Cannellini Beans
Tomatoes
Celery
Carrots
Garlic*
Strawberries
Banana*
Cherries
Raspberries
Blueberries
Peach
Satsuma
Lettuce
Beetroot
Quorn pieces
Pepper
Cucumber
Onions
Grapes*

*Free but not speed

Good evening all :D I hope you have all had an enjoyable day :D

Here is my list for today; not substantial but plenty of each has passed my lips ;)

*Free but not Speed:

*garlic
*banana

Baked beans
celery
Cannellini beans
Apples
Strawberries
Melon
Pineapple
Carrots
onions
tomatoes
passata
kiwi

Have a good weekend ;)

Here is my list for today, would have been more if Mr Morrison's fruit didn't grow fur coats after 2 days

Cannellini Beans
Carrot
Celery
Tomatoes :tomato:
Chicken
Prawns
Apple :greenapple:
Pear
Strawberries
Raspberries
Lime
Chillies
Cucumber
Lettuce
Onions
Beetroot
Garlic*
Peppers
Radishes
Spring onions
Quorn mince
Banana* :banana dancer:

*Free but not speed

:7834: well that's me done for today, cya tomorrow xxx

:4635:

Here is my list for today, would have been more if Mr Morrison's fruit didn't grow fur coats after 2 days

That aint good :yuk: Did you take it back Lily?

Here's my yummy list for today:

*Free but not Speed:

*garlic
*baked potato

Baked beans
Cannellini beans
celery
lettuce
Apples
Strawberries
cherries
apricot
Melon
Pineapple
Carrots
onions
tomatoes
passata
kiwi

That aint good :yuk: Did you take it back Lily?

Hiya hun, you bet I did, not having that, it's expensive enough without having it go off in less than 48 hours. :grumble:

Anyways to my list for today:

Cannellini beans
carrots
celery
garlic*
lettuce
tomatoes (tinned and fresh)
cucumber
onions
spring onions
peppers
strawberries
banana*
cherries
chillies
tuna
blueberries
mushrooms
baked beans

*Free but not speed

Have a good evening and cya tomorrow, I am off to bed, absolutely exhausted today :zz: xxx

Here's today's list, & most enjoyable it was too. Made my second pot of chunky minestrone soup, nom nom nom :gimi:

*Free but not Speed:

*garlic
*banana
*grapes
*sweetcorn

Strawberries
cherries
Melon
Pineapple
Cannellini beans
celery
Apples
Carrots
onions
tomatoes
passata
Beansprouts
Stirfry mix
Chicken
baby sweetcorn
mushrooms
green beans

Here's today's list, & most enjoyable it was too. Made my second pot of chunky minestrone soup, nom nom nom :gimi:

Lol just what I like to see, a girl after my own heart :heartpump:

Not a good day at all for me :break_diet:, had family here all day that I couldn't get rid of, and ended up having a chinese take away, although I was quite good and cooked my own rice with a Chicken chow mein :eatdrink023: for 7 syns :sigh:

So here is today's list:

Strawberries
Banana*
Blueberries
Raspberries
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Cannellini beans
Baked beans
Carrot
Garlic*
Celery
Onions

*Free but not speed.

Back on track in the morning, good night everyone sweet dreams :zz: xxxx

Just watch your syns for the rest of the week and you'l be fine. Don't let it bother you hun :)

Just watch your syns for the rest of the week and you'l be fine. Don't let it bother you hun :)

I'm not bothered by the syns hun, I have a load to spare, but I am worried about my caving in again and the effect on my diabetes, and now today I feel like crap and my BS's are up...still the blessing is I suppose that they aren't as sky high as I imagined they would be or they have been in the past (when diagnosed they were 19.6 and for 3 years sat at about 13, so today them being 8.4 when they were under 6 is bad but not as bad as I thought)...just looks like all these fast foods even in moderation are not for me ...now all I need to do is to get my caving in under control and I am sound....got WI tomorrow, but had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and it looks like a 5lb loss...but we all know that can all go out the window tomorrow lol but it does keep me hopeful.
Hope you're good hun xxx

Hey peeps, you are all doing amazing!! I'll be post my list later now I'm back on track :) x

I'm not bothered by the syns hun, I have a load to spare, but I am worried about my caving in again and the effect on my diabetes, and now today I feel like crap and my BS's are up...still the blessing is I suppose that they aren't as sky high as I imagined they would be or they have been in the past (when diagnosed they were 19.6 and for 3 years sat at about 13, so today them being 8.4 when they were under 6 is bad but not as bad as I thought)...just looks like all these fast foods even in moderation are not for me ...now all I need to do is to get my caving in under control and I am sound....got WI tomorrow, but had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and it looks like a 5lb loss...but we all know that can all go out the window tomorrow lol but it does keep me hopeful.
Hope you're good hun xxx

Hey :D Sorry to hear about the diabetes hun. I've heard some folk say that it becomes more controllable, even reduced to almost nothing once they've lost a lot of weight, so good vives :vibes: to you for that outcome; :fingerscrossed: too, never hurts ;)

Had a good day food wise, but on a personal note I got very upset this morning when I went to collect my LO from nursery to find out they had done their sports day and no-one had told me :cry: :mad:
''Oh we put a note out on Friday didn't you get it?''
I muttered no, but felt like saying 'No you stupid woman!! Do you honestly think I wouldn't have been here if I had?!?!'
I was really upset :cry: but so, so angry :mad:
It's a 'first' I'll never get back.
Feel robbed. Apologies if that sounds OTT :sigh:
Sorry, to vent, but got no where else to do it ;)

Hope you have a good evening, and double double fingers crossed :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: for your weigh in :D
Mo x

Back