baked beans
chicken
carrot
swede
onion
parsnip*
Grapes
Tomatoes

Again not a massive list but slowly getting there :)

Not contributed to this thread for over a week now but have been eating at least 8 (and usually more) speed foods every day. Here's today's list.

Strawberries
melon
raspberries
kiwi
apricots
carrots
swede
cabbage
petit pois
green beans
onions
2 ryvitas
chicken

also had banana, blueberries & sweetcorn

Last edited:
Ooops forgot to add my list for yesterday, was a tiring day, so here goes:

Baked beans
Chicken
Cannellini beans
Onions
Garlic*
Carrots
Celery
Cherries
Gooseberries
Strawberries
Orange
Pear
Melon
Lettuce
Tomatoes (tinned and fresh)
Cucumber
Spring Onions
Beetroot
Radish
Banana*

*Free but not speed

will be back later with today's list, have a great day everyone xxx

Lots of lovely minestrone soup today :D

*Free but not Speed:

*banana
*garlic

Strawberries
cherries
Pineapple
Apples
bacon
onions
tomatoes
peppers
swede
carrots
cannellini beans
celery
cabbage
plum
turkey

Last edited:
Not doing very well at updating in here sorry about that, here's today's. Hugs Crystal xx
Apple
Apricot
Satsuma
Onions
Passata
Tinned Tomatoes
Peppers
Red Kidney Beans

Here is today's list;

Gooseberries (haven't had them since I was a kid and they are gorgeous)
Strawberries
Plums
Orange
Chillies
Melon
Cannelini Beans
Celery
Carrots
Garlic*
Tomatoes (tinned and fresh)
Passata
Chicken
Baked beans
Lettuce
Cucumber
Radish
Spring onion
Red Onion
Peppers
Banana*
Chickpeas
Swede
Red Lentils

*Free but not speed

Cya tomorrow night, got WI tomorrow xxx

Today's list

strawberries
melon
kiwi
raspberries
nectarine
courgette
aubergine
onions
tomatoes
yellow peppers
red peppers
green peppers
mushy peas
chicken
cherries

also had banana & blueberries

EDIT to add 2 ryvitas & some pickled onions (?)

Last edited:
Today's list

Strawberries
Blackberries
Raspberries
Grapes*
lettuce
Tomatoe
Cucumber
Onion

I really need to work at this lol - good luck for your WI tomorrow lily x

Ok here's today's list

Strawberries
Blackberries
Raspberries
Banana*
cherries
Melon (whole one)
Baked beans
Mushrooms

Again not great :(

Last edited:
Ok here's today's list

Strawberries
Blackberries
Raspberries
Banana*
cherries
Melon (whole one)
Baked beans

Again not great :(

Why ''not great'' Vicki :confused: The challenge is to eat as much Speed/super speed as you can, not necessarily variety hun. A whole melon is pretty good going IMO ;) So chin up :hug99: You're doing great :D

Hey Lily :wavey: How'd you get on at weigh in today?
My turn tomorrow - and a sneaky peek shows me as 2 down so :fingerscrossed: that's going to be right :innocent0001:

My list for today is:

*Free but not Speed:

*banana
*garlic

Strawberries
cherries (lots of ;))
Pineapple
bacon
onions
tomatoes
peppers
carrots
cannellini beans
celery
mushrooms
baby sweetcorn
courgette
aubergine (wee bit)
beetroot
blackberries
blackcurrants
kiwi

Banana*
Sweetcorn*
Crab sticks*
*Free foods

Lettuce
Tomato
Cucumber
Carrot
Green pepper
Red onion
Cherries
Tuna
Red onion
Nectarine
Grapefruit (ss)
Melon (ss)

Last edited:
Hey Lily :wavey: How'd you get on at weigh in today?
My turn tomorrow - and a sneaky peek shows me as 2 down so :fingerscrossed: that's going to be right :innocent0001:

My list for today is:

*Free but not Speed:

*banana
*garlic

Strawberries
cherries (lots of ;))
Pineapple
bacon
onions
tomatoes
peppers
carrots
cannellini beans
celery
mushrooms
baby sweetcorn
courgette
aubergine (wee bit)
beetroot
blackberries
blackcurrants
kiwi

Hey hun, 2lb up for me. got a little upset about that cos I had a fantastic week food wise ...but there are a number of reasons why...It would be my time of the month if I hadn't had a hysterectomy 14 years ago but even tho I had that I still get the bloating, back ache and cravings , secondly my feet look like I have elephantitis lol they are huge, third I have had to up my steroids as my psoriasis is being a b*tch the last week, worst it's been since before xmas ...got hospital tomorrow so they best sort it out and finally I noticed i am getting some muscle definition and my son in law just told me that it could be because I have been eating a lot of protein and doing weights anyway not going to let it get me down any longer , new week new weight loss...filled up with all my syns tonight just scraped in at 14.5 lol and tomorrow back on track fully and nose to the grindstone...I will lose at least 3lb this week if it kills me ...gl for your WI keeping everything crossed for you xxxx

Oh and here's my list for today:

Cannellini beans
Chick peas
Celery
Carrots
Onions
Mushrooms
Cherries
Satsuma
Half a honeydew melon ...and it was gorgeous yum yum lol
gooseberries
lettuce
tomatoes (tinned and fresh)
cucumber
peppers
Banana*
Garlic*

*Free but not speed

cya tomorrow off to have an early night xxx

Hey hun, 2lb up for me. got a little upset about that cos I had a fantastic week food wise ...but there are a number of reasons why...It would be my time of the month if I hadn't had a hysterectomy 14 years ago but even tho I had that I still get the bloating, back ache and cravings , secondly my feet look like I have elephantitis lol they are huge, third I have had to up my steroids as my psoriasis is being a b*tch the last week, worst it's been since before xmas ...got hospital tomorrow so they best sort it out and finally I noticed i am getting some muscle definition and my son in law just told me that it could be because I have been eating a lot of protein and doing weights anyway not going to let it get me down any longer , new week new weight loss...filled up with all my syns tonight just scraped in at 14.5 lol and tomorrow back on track fully and nose to the grindstone...I will lose at least 3lb this week if it kills me ...gl for your WI keeping everything crossed for you xxxx

Aww, sorry about your gain hun :patback: but you'll drop it again this week I know it.
What a nuisance that your psoriasis is playing up. My daughter has that too, mainly on her knees & elbows. It spreads and gets worse in times of stress, but I'm convinced certain foods irritate it too, but she 'can't be ar$ed' doing elimination, tut.
Hope the hospital can help with yours today :fingerscrosed:
x:hug99:x

Aww, sorry about your gain hun :patback: but you'll drop it again this week I know it.
What a nuisance that your psoriasis is playing up. My daughter has that too, mainly on her knees & elbows. It spreads and gets worse in times of stress, but I'm convinced certain foods irritate it too, but she 'can't be ar$ed' doing elimination, tut.
Hope the hospital can help with yours today :fingerscrosed:
x:hug99:x

Hey hun, I too have psoriasis on my elbows, knees, scalp and just about everywhere else, but by far the worst is this palmopustular psoriasis, it's so debilitating,today I have gotten up to go for my hospital appointment and have had to cancel as the pustules are so bad and so sore I can't even walk. I have had psoriasis for over 40 years, but this form of it has come about in the last 5 years and is by far the worst of any of it...I am on tablets called Acitretin, and great they work they clear it up just fine, but the side effects are unbearable, my mouth and lips gets so sore I can't even drink water, I get terrible sores up my nose and regular heavy nosebleeds and that's without the fact that these tablets are renowned for causing liver and kidney problems and also push your cholesterol sky high so I have to have regular blood tests ...all I can say is I must have been a right b*tch in my previous life to have all the medical problems I have in this one lol...but I will not give up or in and hopefully I will beat them all ..hope you are well and doing ok, speak soon xxx

Back