Spring into Summer

Well done Melarnz - that's wicked. Am not achieving those kind of losses at all since week 1 but am hoping for about 4 this week. I've got weigh in on Saturday morning and am desp to know as I've been saintly all week.

When are you going summer dress shopping then? Do you have a goal weight or date in mind? Am not sure myself, don't wanna buy when I am loosing but all my old clothes are too big!

not that i am complaining - hehe

Luckly I have had quite a lot of hand me downs since my size 26 days. My sister also did ll and she wasn't as big as me , so got all her cast offs lol. The wedding is on 5th June. Ideally, would love to be a 12 (I'm a 16 now) but would settle for a small 14. My target weight is 9.13. I am a small 5'2" so that will be at the top end of my bmi, and would mean I would have lost 10 stone.

What's your ultimate goal? (and yours too pete)

TBH I don't know what my 'ideal weight' is as I've never been it before, as an adult I've always been overweight so I have no idea what a truely slim+healthy me looks like or weighs!

I was aiming for 14stone, but I don't know if I'll actually go that low.

It's really just a case of I'll keep losing until I'm happy, when I got down to 15st8lbs I wasn't far off where I wanted to be (wearing a medium in most tshirts, 36/38" trousers), so maybe 14st7lbs is where I'll stop. But who knows! For now it's just week-by-week seeing how I look/feel :)

My ultimate goal is about 9st 4lbs. It seems so far away and something i havne't been for so long that sometimes i don't know if i dare to beleive i can be that weight, but every week i am loosing, so its just a case of keeping it up, not giving in and always keeping my eye on the end result and then its not an unrealistic goal or fantasy but something that i can and will achieve not only this year but this summer!

This diet is easy (in that it works, results are clear therefore its motivational) but its hard too because of the sacrifices. I know what Pete means by taking it week by week and seeing how he feels, this is more important than a set weight and being fit and healthy is as important - but the day i see 9 stone on the scales i will be a happy girl :D

Will be so worth it in summer though when we look fab and can enjoy the sunshine in style.

Completely agree. Feeling a bit crappy at the moment. Bad headache, feel sick so going to bed!! :)

Hope you feel better this morning Mel! When's your WI?
Mine was last night and I lost 5lbs, so well happy! :D

Onward and downward we all go!!

Hello gorgeous people, this thread is absolutely brilliant - so supportive. Well done on your pop in Mel, that is brilliant. Hope you are feeling better after feeling sicky last night. I was so sad to read your husband is poorly darling, you have had an enormous amount of knock backs this year, I am so proud of your gumption and determination to kick life back in the balls and just get on with it. Sending really good vibes to your husband to see this off. x

Keep up the good work everyone, you are all absolute stars.xxxxx

Firstly...... Wow peony. Look at your picture. It's absolutley amazing!!! Your hair is fab abd the fringe is great on you!!

Thanks for your concern guys. I am feeling better today. I went to salsa lessons last night, so was probably a bit tired and weak. Still feeling hungry, I'm hoping to be back into ketosis any minute now. I have been saintly. I want to look as good as peony!!

I am going for weigh in Monday evening. Well done on your 5lbs pete, it's another step closer to your 'hot surfer' look!!

I'm getting ready to go to the hospital now with hubby. So shall catch up later xxxxx

Good luck at hospital Mel, thinking of you. xxx
(and thank you for the wonderful strokes)

Yay - everything if okay (for at least 6 months at least) its not cancerous but we have to go back again just incase it turns.

I am having my 1st struggle. I think I can honestly say I wont eat, but hubby has just bolted out of the door to go fishing for the 1st night of the season after finding out i am no longer going out for the evening!

I currently have no children and the online ordering and delivery chinese is calling. HOWEVER, instead im going to get down to some serious study and continue to dream about my nice dress at my sis in laws wedding!

Great news about your hubby Mel, what a relief.
Hope you managed to resistthe Chinese!:p

I did wrestle the Chinese and I won hands down!!

Although I have woken up this morning really hungry!! I was sitting here grumbling to myself wondering when I am going to go into ketosis, then realised I have been having bars and boullion.

Would having the bars straight off stop me going into ketosis or slow it down?

I've forgot the clocks went forward, this means I can have my pack an hour earlier yay!!!

Well done on resisting the chinese! :clap:. About the clocks, yes, that was the first thing that came through my mind too! :D

Hey Mel, Pete and everyone else!
I'd love to join in your group. I'm going into my 3rd week of LL, lost 6lbs the 1st week and 3lbs this week. Finding it ok so far, i have moments of "feeling hungry" and i've been a lot more tired than i usually but am but noting a bit more sleep cant help. I got told i was drinking too much water this week after being told to drink more on my first week so just trying to get the right balance. Its great hearing your stories, it definatly inspires me to keep going!

Go Mel, Go Mel
You did well to ignore the siren call of the chinese - chinese food has to be one of my biggest triggers!
So so happy to hear your husband has had 6 month's all clear. What an enormous relief for you. Brilliant news.

Well done getting through your first 3 weeks Laura. You will find the balance water wise, don't worry. Good luck with getting to your goal.
x

Water

Hi Laura
The way with the water is little and often. LL use the water wheel analogy =
keep it topped up all the time.
I used to drink between 3-4 litres per day when I was on abstinence.

Hi laura. Nice to have you aboard!!!

What day are your weigh ins?

Can I join too? Put a spring into my step! I have my week 3 weigh in on Wednesday evening. Week One I lost 6lbs, week 2 5lbs so hoping to reach the stone this week although feeling very bloated as it is TOTM!

Hey sandrat, everyone is welcome!!

I lost 9.2 this week in total. My 1st week back after a very good and fattening weekend.

It's all down from here lol

Back